No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    What a fight this is going to be, great action, cant wait! War Canelo! Viva Mexico!
    Viva New Mexico!!!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Got new-found respect for Canelo, because everything we heard in the lead up made it sound like he was the one who pushed for this fight to happen. Kudos to the kid.
      He might go to the same School as his Brother!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Potentially one of the best PPV cards, at least on paper. All 4 fighters coming off wins, no shot fighters, no catchweights, no fighter coming off a bad performance. Mayweather, Guerrero, Canelo and Trout, this is great, can't wait.
        If they get Broner vs Burns or Gamboa, this PPV card will be the best PPV card in a VERY long time. It would be 6 fighters pretty much facing the top guy in their respected weight division.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          the man has done little more than call canelo alvarez, or "ginger," a coward for the last year or so. that he's even taken the fight has proven bushbaby's last year of posts to be unfounded.
          I kept telling him Alvarez would take the fight.

Trout doesn't give him any reason not too. I mean Trout is not bad, but he's not anything great either.

I don't know where the hate came from but he was all about thinking Alvarez was terrified of Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            Canelo: The Legend Begins
            Or possibly is Exposed. That would FUK Up, a lot of Cervesa and Taco Parties!!!

Comment

This is the perfect matchup and praise to both guys for making this fight which could turn out to be a great fight and better than the main event or anything on the undercard. One of the best matchups in a long time. Both have strengths of different kinds which should blend well. Hard to pick this one.

Comment

I gotta admit I respect canelo for this match up, i have been very critical of his opposition thus far

Comment

well he is fighting an elite fighter now. dont think he will win though

Comment

That'll be a great fight.

Comment

Here we go. This is the fight that needs to happen to finally prove Canelo's worth. Now we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                      X