Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored it about two months ago and I believe I had Floyd winning by 1 point.

Comment

Whoever had Floyd winning is crazy.. He did not do nearly enough to take the title from the champion.. Look at the championship rounds and see who was backing who up and who was landing way more.

Comment

Floyd dominated Castillo and he is a living God.

I will suk his penis for another 10 years from him.

Floyd is gonna fight until 60. He's gonna clean out 154-175. Deal with it haters.

Floyd is the greatest there ever been and ever will be. Castillo lost that fight
        3--9, LOl AT HATERS saying Floyd lost

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Whoever had Floyd winning is crazy.. He did not do nearly enough to take the title from the champion.. Look at the championship rounds and see who was backing who up and who was landing way more.
          Haters gotta hater.
          Floyd is a top 5 WW of all times and top 10 p4p all times.
          Castillo is like top 500.

Comment

Only Floyd fans believe he won or that "it was close and could have gone either way" which just means Castillo won but because it was close I'll give it to my boy Floyd...

Castillo won pretty clearly
            Last edited by LeG00N; 12-05-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Only Floyd fans believe he won or that "it was close and could have gone either way" which just means Castillo won but because it was close I'll give to my boy Floyd...

Castillo won pretty clearly
              No he didn't, I didn't actually watch the fight but Floyd never lost a fight,
              He's undefeated and you have been hating on Floyd for years.. Deal with his
              49-0

Comment

Margarito and Pacquiao fans: Floyd clearly lost, not a close fight.

Floyd's fans: Floyd clearly won.

Boxing fans: Floyd clearly won.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
                  Floyd dominated Castillo and he is a living God.

I will suk his penis for another 10 years from him.Floyd is gonna fight until 60. He's gonna clean out 154-175. Deal with it haters.

Floyd is the greatest there ever been and ever will be. Castillo lost that fight
                  3--9, LOl AT HATERS saying Floyd lost
                  WTF.. typical Mayweather nutthugger!!!

Comment

I gave floyd every close round and Castillo still won 8-4

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev-
                      Search Mayweather Castillo on the forum and just bump one of those. Why make a new one saying the exact same thing as the others.
                      why cry about it again? its not going to stop it from being made. nobody made you open the thread. you chose to post in it and bump it to the top. I swear, its one of the strangest things I've ever seen on forums. go into a thread you don't like, complain about it while boosting it to the top where everyone can see. your generation is clearly ******ed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X