Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Andre Ward vs. Prime Roy Jones, Jr. at 168 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Andre Ward vs. Prime Roy Jones, Jr. at 168 Lbs.

ward is the clear top dog in his division right now but rjj in his prime was invincible at super middleweight.

i'd say rjj had the better combination of speed, power, reflexes and would prove too much for ward. this fight would be the most competitive of rjj's super middleweight career. ward has enough relative ability to make it a close fight. roy jones wins by UD.

your thoughts?
    RJ
    90.00%
    Ward
    10.00%

Roy Wins!!!!

Comment

RJJ is unbeatable at 168.

Its rare to say this, but Ward would simply be outclassed

Comment

Don't think I've seen this thread before.

Comment

Well last week when the thread was made Roy won, then the week before that when it was made again roy won and the week before that roy won again and so on and so on

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
            Well last week when the thread was made Roy won, then the week before that when it was made again roy won and the week before that roy won again and so on and so on
            Just to buck the trend, Ward by savage 1st round KO.

Comment

A prime Roy Jones wins every round until the round he KOs Ward. Roy had the speed and timing to get by all that wrestling and holding and hitting that Ward does. Ward has been hurt early in his career by fighters that don't hit nearly as hard as Roy hit in his prime. Ward is very good but Jones was much better in my opinion. The prime Roy Jones rarely lost a round. He toyed with good fighters. Roy would have gone through the super six with ease.

Comment

RJJ way too fast for Ward. Even Hopkins couldn't do his hold-n-hit routine against RJJ in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                  Yes, I noticed that. As long as they keep asking I will keep picking Roy. I don't enjoy watching Ward fight but he is to good for anyone to beat him today. Maybe Kelly will land a lucky punch.

Comment

Roy takes this by either UD or late KO. I think Roys speed, athleticism overcomes any overcomes anything Ward can throw at him!

Comment

Working...
                    X