Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero/Aiden is for wbc interim, Ortiz/Berto is for wbc silver at WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero/Aiden is for wbc interim, Ortiz/Berto is for wbc silver at WW?

I don't understand the meaning of this. Each of these fights are for a wbc interim and silver strap. Is the Silver belt a legit world title or is it a mandatory like the interim?

both=bull**** by the Wbc to get some money..........silver,diamond,interim=useless

Comment

Useless. Guerrero-Aydin shouldn't be for anything, it's just a solid WW fight and should get the winner's name in the mix for a good fight at 147.

Comment

Wbc = we be ****s?

Comment

Who's fighting for the WBC turd belt?

Comment

It should be for the full belt. Aydin has been mandatory for almost 3 years now. Mayweather can't fulfill his mandatory obligation, since he is fighting cotto.

The fighters and promoters should unite and leave these BS organizations behind. All they're really doing is making money off of the fighters.

Unfortunately this will never happen because of the purse split that comes with being a title holder.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              It should be for the full belt. Aydin has been mandatory for almost 3 years now. Mayweather can't fulfill his mandatory obligation, since he is fighting cotto.

The fighters and promoters should unite and leave these BS organizations behind. All they're really doing is making money off of the fighters.

Unfortunately this will never happen because of the purse split that comes with being a title holder.
              I think if Khan beats Peterson, he's getting a shot at the end of the year to win that WBC title against someone like Alexander, Berto-Ortiz II winner, etc. And I'm fine with that, Guerrero-Aydin is just a solid WW fight that should get the winner's name in the mic to fight either Khan-Peterson II winner, Berto-Ortiz II winner, or Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                I think if Khan beats Peterson, he's getting a shot at the end of the year to win that WBC title against someone like Alexander, Berto-Ortiz II winner, etc. And I'm fine with that, Guerrero-Aydin is just a solid WW fight that should get the winner's name in the mic to fight either Khan-Peterson II winner, Berto-Ortiz II winner, or Alexander.
                I'm doubtful that those guys will be mixing it up soon. They'll probably be fighting the B and C level guys of the division for the next couple of years and then make "super fights" with the guys you mentioned.

That division could benefit greatly from a super six.

Comment

Working...
                X