Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez: GGG knocks out Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward been dropped by who..? - Boone. Gennady knocks him out in his hometown of Oakland
    Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-08-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      Ward been dropped by who Boone. Gennady knocks him out in his hometown of Oakland
      Boone KO's most of the trash on GGG's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
        Boone KO's most of the trash on GGG's resume.
        You're just a hater and you type trash all day long, must be a sad life complaining and crying for days about a fighter you dislike? Isn't there anything you enjoy in life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          You're just a hater and you type trash all day long, must be a sad life complaining and crying for days about a fighter you dislike? Isn't there anything you enjoy in life?
          Calm down daisy.

GGG has a weak resume.

It's true.

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuump

Comment

• wow....I know its just our opinion but damn people are really overrating GGG

Ward has been dropped once early in his career and hardly ever gets hurt in a fight and also is very solid on defense with good reflexes.....Ward is the more versatile fighter

GGG aint beat nobody that is near Wards level to indicate he could beat Ward

I cant wait til this fight goes off....I know GGG is the new flavor of the month but almost 50% think GGG knocks him out? Dude aint lost a fight since he was 12 years old....he'd be lucky to win 4 rounds against Ward

Comment

Working...
              X