Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF lomachenko wins, how much credit?

meh?
    just credited for the title?
    just curious what everyone's opinion is.

He gets full credit. Look at his opponents list so far and in his 3rd fight he's fighting an undefeated prospect with 24 victories and the fastest hands in all of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      He gets full credit. Look at his opponents list so far and in his 3rd fight he's fighting an undefeated prospect with 24 victories and the fastest hands in all of boxing.
      good ! im a fan despite his loss XD.
      on a side note...
      i hope ppl dont hate him for "cutting in line", it was/is an attempt to make history afterall.. and although its his 3rd fight, he has worked through 400 amateur bouts :P..

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
        on a side note...
        i hope ppl dont hate him for "cutting in line", it was/is an attempt to make history afterall.. and although its his 3rd fight, he has worked through 400 amateur bouts :P..
        I would prefer most top amateurs not fight like 30 regular guys who have boxing licences since they are accustomed to facing the best fighters in the world already.

Comment

on a side note...
          I'm a fan 2. Some ppl are giving him grief of getting another title shot in his 3rd fight and i kind of agree he shouldn't be getting another one, but i got nothing but respect for him the kind of opponents he is fighting already in his 3rd fight says alot about him. He believes in his skills and come Saturday night he will be the wbo 126 pound champion

Comment

I'm a fan 2. Some ppl are giving him grief of getting another title shot in his 3rd fight and i kind of agree he shouldn't be getting another one, but i got nothing but respect for him the kind of opponents he is fighting already in his 3rd fight says alot about him. He believes in his skills and come Saturday night he will be the wbo 126 pound champion
            i really have doubts in him and his style, but i realyl really really hope he wins this decisively !!

Comment

i really have doubts in him and his style, but i realyl really really hope he wins this decisively !!
              Really? I think the kid is the real deal he just has to get used to the pro game. Get used to pacing himself during 12 rounds and getting more experience and he'll be just fine.

Comment

same here bro, props to the dude. Even his first fight peope are overlooking, he fought what was supposed be a ten rounder, yes the dude was a tomato can but he had a 25-3 record, which is unheard of for your first fight. Then a tough veteran who was much bigger and a belt holder in salido, now an undefeated guy who has receive a lot of praise for his skill. **** Russll Jr he needs to take note

Comment

I would give him credit for beating a very good fighter. I am expecting him to lose to the fighter with the lightning fast hands and accurate, powerful combinations.

Comment

I will give whoever wins a lot of credit...

Both guys are talented yet untested for the most part.. It's a real 50/50, make or break type fight for both guys

Loma beats Russell, he should get full credit

Comment

Working...
                    X