RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    When is Wlad not cautious?
    When Manny tells him its boring, get rid of this guy already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      One clean punch from one of the hardest hitters ever in Wlad would ko the crystal chin of Roy.
      I'm convinced that even a really good jab from Wlad would have knocked down Roy. I'm saying this as Roy's biggest fan. I just don't think he had the attributes to face super heavyweights like Vitali, Wlad and LL. Just wasn't large enough. P4P Roy is light years head of Tyson, Wlad and LL. Vitali now is the closest thing to a prime Roy there has ever been in the heavyweight division IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        I'm convinced that even a really good jab from Wlad would have knocked down Roy. I'm saying this as Roy's biggest fan. I just don't think he had the attributes to face super heavyweights like Vitali, Wlad and LL. Just wasn't large enough. P4P Roy is light years head of Tyson, Wlad and LL. Vitali now is the closest thing to a prime Roy there has ever been in the heavyweight division IMO.
        He is the most amazing athlete I have ever seen in a boxing ring but he was actually a smallish LHW, we always have to keep that in mind. He beat Ruiz but that guy was nothing more than average at best.

Comment

People said the same thing about Haye.
          Uhhhm, Haye didn't get hit by Wlads best shot. Not even close. Rest assured he would have woken up at the hospital if he had.

Comment

When Manny tells him its boring, get rid of this guy already.
            Which is easy to do against a stationary Chambers who was on survival mode.

Comment

He is the most amazing athlete I have ever seen in a boxing ring but he was actually a smallish LHW, we always have to keep that in mind. He beat Ruiz but that guy was nothing more than average at best.
              I'm not going to hate on anything you say here but Ruiz beat Holyfield to get that title and that was when it counted. Ruiz wasn't just average at that point in time. It's a double edged sword if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Vitali now is the closest thing to a prime Roy there has ever been in the heavyweight division IMO.

This is hysterical because as tough as Vitaly is he fights like a robot!! Obviously you have never heard of Cassius Clay or Floyd Patterson.

Comment

It's not like I really have to say this but it was obvious that Jones was not the same fighter he was prior to moving up to heavyweight. None of those things worked with Jones before. He simply had an answer for every style. You don't have to agree. It's understandable that what Roy has done over the last 8 years has tarnished his legacy substantially.
                  How many times was Jones nailed like he was against Tarver? Multiply that by a thousand and that's how hard Tyson would be hitting him. Nothing in Jones' career suggests he could beat even the 2003 Tyson, who actually looked decent against Etienne that year. But the bottom line with fights like this is if Jones had really fancied his chances it wouldn't just be a fantasy fight...

Comment

I'm not going to hate on anything you say here but Ruiz beat Holyfield to get that title and that was when it counted. Ruiz wasn't just average at that point in time. It's a double edged sword if ya know what I mean.
                    A far removed from prime Holy even then I would say and this is the best version of Ruiz.

Comment

Which is easy to do against a stationary Chambers who was on survival mode.
                      Roy would be in survival mode on his bike all night, it would be a stinker just like the Haye fight where if Wlad can't land a clean flush shot he wins a wide boring UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X