Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd's CHEAP shots just a step above Tyson's ear-biting incident"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug is correct.

Floyd is a disgrace. Now everyone sees him as the uneducated ignorant bufoon, that is a god of idiots to all the high school drop outs of black America.

Comment

Yeah, but guys like Valero and Margarito are seen as heroes on this site. What a sick joke that is.

Nobody even questioned Bob Arum's intentions when he brought Margarito back.

Double standards. The world is full of it. Especially in cyberspace.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was worse than what Tyson did but it was an easy way out for Floyd.

Comment

just two levels below. but it is indeed cheap and disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            lol at even trying to compare a legal hit with biting off a piece of ear
            LOL INDEED ... WE HAVE SEEN THIS HAPPEN MANY TIMES ONLY FLOYD ITS FASTER AND ORTIZ ITS STUPIDER, HE COULD HAVE DEFENDED HIMSELF AFTER THE FIRST LEFT HOOK.

I fight here in mexico and i assure you , people hit each other while touching gloves all the time, the thing its they arent as fast or powerfull as Floyd.
            Also do you remember maidana throwing a punch while khan wanted to touch gloves was that worst than bitting an ear off too ??

Or fighters trying to adjust their trunks and the other jumping on him, its that worst than bitting an ear off ? of course NOT.

ITS NOT CLASSY BUT ITS PART OF THE GAME.

I VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE ELSE BIT OFF THE EAR OF SOMEBODY. COMPARING THE INCIDENTS ITS JUST RIDICULOUS.

HONESTLY PPL THIS THREADS ARE BECOMING MORE AND MORE ******ED, SOME PPL GO AS FAR AS SAYING ORTIZ WAS GONNA WIN AND THATS WHY FLOYD KOED HIM HAHAHAHAHAH GIVE ME A BREAK.

Comment

Doug Fischer thinks it's acceptable for a man in his profession and of his age to use the term "lol".

Like I give a fuck what he thinks.

Comment

Yes a legal two piece is just above illegaly BITING A PIECE OF A MAN'S EAR OFF. ****ing moron. I think Fishcer might be Fooly Cooly.

Comment

So far I've only heard one comparison of the suckerpunch to the tyson biting from sports reporters on tv.

Comment

When you think about Floyds motive is even worse. Tyson resorted to ear biting because he felt the ref didnt penalize Evander. Cortez did penalize Ortiz so did acknowledge the foul.

Floyd got protection but still tried to end the fight there and then. Tyson biting Holyfield ear wasnt done to beat Holyfield. It was to get himself DQ more than anything.

Comment

LOL how sad is it when a reputed boxing writer is unable to be any more objective then any random fanboy would be?

Comment

Working...
                      X