Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NaFFAA Needs to CONDEM Bob ARUM sense they are NOW COMDEMING Mayweather!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we all just agree and say enough of this Liberal Political Correctness.

This is another form of censorship.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Since you agree with him he is kinda of right?

Oh ok I got you..
      and since you dont agree with Mayweather.. Mayweather is a racist!
      Oh ok I got you..

Way to keep it 100%
      If you notice and actually read what I said Horus, I said I dont think Mayweather is racist.

Stupid and lame.... yes. But not racist. What he said didnt even make any sense to me. What am i supposed to agree or disagree with? Something about sushi and rice....wtf is that ****?

Comment

1. Why would a Filipino organization care about something said about white guys?
        2. How can a WHITE guy be racist to a bunch of skinhead, tattooed, WHITE guys?
        3. Is ****sexual a ****phobic word?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          so you're saying the Skinheads deserve an apology?

a black man is asking Arum to apologize to skinheads

i've heard it all
          So you think most of the people watching UFC are skinheads and 90% of of the people in the audience wear tattoos.

Damn didnt know you were RACIST just like Arum!!
          SMH

It seems to me that you agree with Arum comments and racist rants..

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            So you think most of the people watching UFC are skinheads and 90% of of the people in the audience wear tattoos.

Damn didnt know you were RACIST just like Arum!!
            SMH

you should draft the apology letter to the skinheads....tell them that you're offended by Arum's comments and that they deserve to be treated better

Comment

Why would Filipinos care about a skinhead or ****sexual comment?

Comment

The fact that you asked why the NaFFAA(National Federation of Filipino American Associations) didnt condemn Arum when he never said anything about Filipinos makes your thread a complete

FAIL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
                  1. Why would a Filipino organization care about something said about white guys?
                  2. How can a WHITE guy be racist to a bunch of skinhead, tattooed, WHITE guys?
                  3. Is ****sexual a ****phobic word?
                  1. Because they ask all civil rights organizations to stand in solidarity with us in denouncing this racist and ****phobic rants. when they were condeming Mayweather's comments...
                  So now they need to show some integrity and denounce Arum past remarks as well because they were racist and ****phobic..

So they should now do the same for arum

2. Arum is a JEW

3. He reference the word ****sexual as a negative connotation when describing what UFC fighter actually do in the ring..So yes the comment was ****phobic
                  Last edited by Horus; 09-07-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    you should draft the apology letter to the skinheads....tell them that you're offended by Arum's comments and that they deserve to be treated better
                    Once again,

1. What do you think about Arum's comments

2. Doyou think most of the people watching UFC are skinheads and 90% of of the people in the audience wear tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Why would Filipinos care about a skinhead or ****sexual comment?
                      Because they ask all civil rights organizations to stand in solidarity with us in denouncing this racist and ****phobic rants. when they were condeming Mayweather's comments...
                      So now they need to show some integrity and denounce Arum past remarks as well because they were racist and ****phobic..

Comment

Working...
                      X