Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vernon Forrest: "There Will Be No Sergio Mora Trilogy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's funny Vernon Forrest calling out Margarito and Cotto, but didn't mention Williams....Because Williams is lookin for a fight also from 147-168....Vernon Forrest Vs Paul WIlliams.......

Comment

Originally posted by marc8989 View Post
      Well it's funny Vernon Forrest calling out Margarito and Cotto, but didn't mention Williams....Because Williams is lookin for a fight also from 147-168....Vernon Forrest Vs Paul WIlliams.......
      I think Williams has the rep of being a hard fighter to fight and not that great of a gain financially for the opponent.
      Forrest figures there's probably more money in it fighting Margs or Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Scott is still pissed about Forrest beating Mosley twice.
        I bet that gutted him.
        I am not sure who he hates worse, DLH or Forrest, LOL.

There is some truth in your observations.

If Forrest fought DLH, I would probably end up rooting for Vernon.

Comment

I really really dislike Forrest.. He comes off as a Ignorant child alot of times. I hope he does sit around, cry and wait for a big fight. he would be sittin around waiting till hes 40. The scales beat forrest the first fight and the scales beat Mora the second fight. Just do it agian and get it over with. If not i hope forrest stays waiting till his bones get brittle cuase he is one boring ass fighter.

Comment

Im assuming that Mayorga loses to Mosley on Saturday......Having said that, I think Forrest needs to give it one more go against Ricardo with everything he has, and then call it a career.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
              I really really dislike Forrest.. He comes off as a Ignorant child alot of times. I hope he does sit around, cry and wait for a big fight. he would be sittin around waiting till hes 40. The scales beat forrest the first fight and the scales beat Mora the second fight. Just do it agian and get it over with. If not i hope forrest stays waiting till his bones get brittle cuase he is one boring ass fighter.

I don't know what you saw, but I saw Forrest coming forward the whole fight. What's not to like about a boxer/puncher who comes forward and has skills.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
                I thought it was an exciting fight for Vernon. It may have looked boring to you because you wanted him to loose and because of Mora's crazy style.

Comment

Forrest would whoop him again if they had a trilogy. I don't blame him for trying to get a bigger fight.

Comment

THANK GOD! The last two fights were like watching rocks ****.

Comment

Don't need to be one. Vernon won clearly enough in the rematch there ain't no point. And neither fight was that good either.

Comment

Working...
                      X