Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Johnson Says Floyd and Ronda should just stop the beef and bang each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraud is gay, has a small pecker, black and a Beta, not the qualities that Ronda seems to go after. Look at the guy she's supposedly with now, a white Alpha male, the complete opposite of Fraud.

I seriously doubt he'd be able to pleasure her. Which is why he's so insecure and beats on women. He'd more than likely let her wear a strap on and get it in the ass from her.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Fraud is gay, has a small pecker, black and a Beta, not the qualities that Ronda seems to go after. Look at the guy she's supposedly with now, a white Alpha male, the complete opposite of Fraud.

I seriously doubt he'd be able to pleasure her. Which is why he's so insecure and beats on women. He'd more than likely let her wear a strap on and get it in the ass from her.
      She is currently dating a woman beater.

Comment

It's funny how people mock Mayweather by calling him illiterate, but Chad Johnson is so dumb he makes Floyd look like Shakespeare.

But Johnson is actually making sense for once and I agree with his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          If Floyd Jr was a F*ggot like Miguel Cotto, Why does he have so many b*tches.

Floyd posted a photo of himself in bed with a bunch of Women recently, and one thing I remember from one of the Mayweather vs Cotto 24/7 episodes is that Cotto was sleeping in a bed with a bunch of men.
          this is cottos ronda rousey. this cat wants nothing more than cottos mofongo in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post

this post is heavy with bitcassedness.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              this is cottos ronda rousey. this cat wants nothing more than cottos mofongo in him.
              You must be confusing me with animalisticmeth.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                this post is heavy with bitcassedness.

What's a bit-cassed-ness? If you were trying to say bitch-assed-ness, the only bitchass is you, him and his followers.

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                She is currently dating a woman beater.
                That may be so, but he's still the complete opposite of Fraud. She seems to like the Alpha male dominant. Fraud's an insecure Beta who pays women to be around him. Which is all for looks so people don't think he's ****sexual.

Comment

Working...
                X