Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new information on Arturo Gatti's death investigation???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a strong feeling he was murdered. Most likely the wife set up a guy or a couple of guys to bang him on the head when he was drunk then strangle him and make it look like he hanged himself. The positioning of the body on the floor just did not add up when you consider where he was supposed to have hanged himself on the stairs. Her behavior does not add up either.It will never be proved but unless one of the guys that did it talks she will get away with it and from what I have seen of the law even if he does talk an expert criminal lawyer will get her off.
    In a case like this you almost need video footage to get a guilty verdict. The law is not a justice system it is an illusion and a system that churns out fees for those in the legal system.
    I have seen a lot of this kind of thing in Thailand where the Thai peasant wife has the husband killed. It happens a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Depression is a funny thing bro, people don't think straight. On top of that Gatti was an alcoholic.

I'm not saying he committed suicide but it has nothing to do with having a warrior attitude or quitting.
      That "argument" that Gatti's heart in the ring proves he would never commit suicide is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. And lots of people use that illogical argument.

Hmm...his close friend and his own brother think he killed himself. He had known substance abuse issues, which has been heavily linked to depression and suicide. He very likely could have had brain trauma, which has links to depression and suicide.

Oh wait, he was a warrior in the ring, so that shows how he deals with everyday life, and possibly some terrible brain trauma!!

The case is strange and suspcious though, and a murder would not surprise me. A purse strap?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome-O View Post
        That "argument" that Gatti's heart in the ring proves he would never commit suicide is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. And lots of people use that illogical argument.

Hmm...his close friend and his own brother think he killed himself. He had known substance abuse issues, which has been heavily linked to depression and suicide. He very likely could have had brain trauma, which has links to depression and suicide.

Oh wait, he was a warrior in the ring, so that shows how he deals with everyday life, and possibly some terrible brain trauma!!

The case is strange and suspcious though, and a murder would not surprise me. A purse strap?

Yeah that was one of the most ridiculous argument or excuse I have ever seen on here, personally I think he did kill himself.

Comment

MY Take

IM not an expert but I followed the case somewhat...The problem is their
          is no evidence of a murder according to the investigation.The investigating
          team brought down from the Gatti family apparently proved he couldn't have
          killed himself,but the police down their aren't budging because they produced
          no evidence of murder.

Comment

That gold diggin wife.

I don't care what none of y'all say. That gold digging wife of his murdered him. Gatti changes his will to give the money to his wife after he dies, and then 3 weeks later ends up dead. LOL, Ray Charles could see that easily. Next thing you know that gold digging wife of his won't even share none of the money with his family. We all know she murdered him.

Comment

Working...
            X