Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Version Of Margarito Destroys Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito with one eye TKO 8 Tim Bradley. Prime Margarito with 2 good eyes TKO 1.

Comment

How about the current version of Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        How about the current version of Mosley?
        would faint, without his steriods hes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          would faint, without his steriods hes nothing.
          Well if that's the case, then ole Marg might think he saw the chupacabra if Nazim Richardson was in Mosleys corner.

Comment

I made this suggetsion in other thread(I guess you read it)and yes he does, and if he comes back and KO;s Bradley a would rock a Cotto taking a knee vs Margarito Sig for a 2 months!!!!

Wargarito!!!!!!!

Comment

Trolls complaining about trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                Trolls complaining about trolls.
                who's trolling here buddy? oh i see your from San Francisco

Comment

id love for margarito to take off his shades slowly and show bradley what its really like to fight prime pac like a real man. nobody is going to remember bradley backpeddling his way to "beating" pac

and once margarito enters the room i guarantee you bradley couldnt bring himself to lie about that fight in the presence of a real warrior

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I made this suggetsion in other thread(I guess you read it)and yes he does, and if he comes back and KO;s Bradley a would rock a Cotto taking a knee vs Margarito Sig for a 2 months!!!!

Wargarito!!!!!!!
                    Hey, cool story bro.

You know what one of the your new found Mexican carnales think of you?

"you probably talking about cubans or puerto ricans really their no difference between them and black folks."

Comment

Bradley is a P4P ranked fighter...maybe he wasn't quite on Pacquiao's level, but he never runs out of ideas in the ring...he'd leave the ring with this version of Marg's eye and the "W."

Comment

Working...
                      X