Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Leonard Ellerbe be inducted into the boxing HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahahaha.......that's the only answer I can come up with.

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe is very loyal to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
        Its when he bites his lip that I cant stop laughing
        Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        OMG!!! This video was epic!! I was rolling!!! Oh God!!!! My stomach hurts!!!! lol!

Green K!

The 1:40 part of the vid is the most disturbing.

Comment

I don't think they have a section for groupies.

Comment

I swear there has to be Pac fans that make alt floyd lover accounts and floyd fans that make alt pac lover accounts, cause no way are people this dumb. No freaking way

Comment

NO! Never. No.

I see no reason why Ellerbee deserves a HOF spot. he' made contributions but they are all for floyd and MWP, not boxing as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                The 1:40 part of the vid is the most disturbing.
                They better keep ther're eyes on his ass, I see ex-***** crazy eyes on him.

I see a story similar to this slowly unfolding

Comment

What has Arum done but promote his own fighters?

In my opinion, Leonard has done loads more.

If Don and Arum are being considered, why not Leonard?

Comment

Reggie Bush Not Expected Back with the Dolphins

Reggie Bush may have been one of the bigger names on the Dolphins squad for the past two years, and may have racked up two seasons close to 1,000 yards, but don't expect him to come back.

Though Bush has stated he'd like to stay in Miami, it's looking more and more likely that the team won't go out of its way to re-sign him.

Bush's two-year contract is up, and he'll be a free agent heading into next season.

CBSSports.com reports it's "highly unlikely" Bush will be back. The team might offer him a "team friendly" contract, but Bush would probably be able to get more money elsewhere.

Which makes a certain amount of sense. Bush is still going strong, but 28 isn't exactly young for a running back. The team has also drafted Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller in recent years, and though they might not be at an elite level yet, the team clearly hopes to develop their talents.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ely_coming.php

Comment

The real questions are does Margarito belong in the h.o.f, and is Marquez's embarrassing ko of Pac one of the biggest one punch ko's in boxing history. Those are the real questions I need answered!

Comment

Working...
                      X