Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ishida too much for williams at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ishida too much for williams at this point?

The mentally damaged williams is fight an actual decent boxer his comeback fight. Seeing how easily his lights went out, I would put him up against somebody else at this point in his career.

Ishida might do the same he did to the last hype job he fought

I'm more curious how stiff ishida the gawd jab really is.

Comment

Williams got dropped by a perfect punch, but it's hard to say he's shook or damaged since he hasn't fought since. We'll see what he's got left against Ishida, who might not be up to the challenge himself.

Comment

i think williams will beat him. don't know why there's a catchweight but it is what it is, both can make the weight imo. we'll see what happens, hopefully the punisher's days aren't over....hope its a great fight though

Comment

lmfao..hell naw

Comment

your only shot if you fight pac coming off a lost...

So P-Will should be okay.. and should beat Ishida.

Comment

lol. Paul beats this guy easy.

Comment

LMAO This is ridiculous. Williams & Kirkland are absolutely nothing alike. Kirkland wasn't even KO'd, he would have gotten back up there was no 3 KD rule that was ridiculous.

People are quick to say Williams is terrible because of his offensive high volume style yet it works for him. Only great fighters can beat him on his A game, no shame in losing to Sergio who's top 10 middleweight of the last 20 years. It takes composure, chin, and high ring IQ to make Williams look stupid. Winky's one of the best counterpunchers in the game and Williams trashed him like it was nothing.

Williams will be the first person to trash this fool and stop him. Great comeback fight for Williams, the man doesn't have the power to put his lights out so he's pretty much screwed.

Comment

I like Williams for this fight.

He had a bad day at the office but i think he has more in him then to fold like a deck of cards after one loss...Ishida doesnt punch hard enough from what i can tell on paper and its happening at the Boardwalk so i like Williams on points or stoppage

Comment

Who the fuk is Ishida?

Just cos he knocked out *****ty ass Kirkland, now hes dangerous?

Comment

Working...
                    X