No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Salido Rematch The Last Fight at 126-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
    Bottom line is that juanmarica just aint that good.
    I used to think otherwise, now I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
      man what's next he needs to be at 140lbs he just moved up to 126lbs he has no discipline. he needs a real trainer his punches looked like **** and they were wide as hell he looked sorry that night, or maybe salido made him look like that. they also need to stop making excuses for this kid. weight this divorce this. man Fk that. Im Puerto Rican and i haven't seen so many excuses from our boxers. ( his trainer sux )
      I agree with you big time.. Everyone needs to quit the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
        Juanma just needs a REAL promoter. Goldenboy is run by a star fighter who has been World Champion not by some money hungry shark who's never competed in his life who knows nothing about fighters mentalities. Fighting for Top Stank is like going to war for draft dodging GWB Jr.
        Your going to piss edgard or whatever his name is OFF

Comment

Does this mean a fight between Juanma and Gamboa will not happen? The Jr Lightweight (130 lb) division must be pretty weak at this time because I can't think of any well known fighters in that division. I think a better choice for Juanma is moving to the Lightweight division where there are a better selection of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
            Does this mean a fight between Juanma and Gamboa will not happen? The Jr Lightweight (130 lb) division must be pretty weak at this time because I can't think of any well known fighters in that division. I think a better choice for Juanma is moving to the Lightweight division where there are a better selection of fighters.
            If he does that, he will meet bigger punchers and get KO'd much quicker...not a smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Juanma should think twice about a rematch with salido.A second loss to
              salido would be a big setback.These wars hes been in is taking its toll
              it seems.He should come take a easy fight next,Then fight ricky burns.
              It would be a big fight in new york.
              Yeah they are taking a toll.

I dont know how he ever got it in his head that he would become champ in 5 divs with his willingness to go to war instead of fighting smarter.

Hes been out on his feet twice now

Comment

lol @ blaming Arum and Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  There is no ****ing way Lopez weighed anything close to 180 or 190 lbs. He very well may have had weight issues but 190, what a joke. Enough of the excuses, I knew it was only a matter of time for Lopez. He gets rocked easily and isn't a defensive fighter.
                  Absolutely agree, if Juanma was anything close to 180lbs in December he would have looked like a corpse on the scales, he always looks healthy and well before a fight not the look of a man who has dropped 60lbs in a short amount of time

Comment

defense head movement and footwork are apart of being s boxer..learn it juanma

Comment

Juanma will win hos belt back I see salido is fighting a cab driver he better hold on to that belt untill tje rematch juanma at 130 will only have like 3 fights hes getting bigger and cant fight in his frame at 126 or 130 I think 135 or 140 is is destiny

Comment

Working...
                      X