No announcement yet.

Miller turns down Diaz fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I don't think Nick would beat GSP. GSP takes every round IMO. I know Nick wouldn't get finished though. Now lets look at who Mayhem has beaten...

Uhhhh, he beat Denis Kang in 2003 and Robbie Lawler in 2006. Can't find anymore recognizable names on his record, except for a 41 year old Sakuraba who can barely walk...
    Uhhh I wasnt tryin to make Millers record look good as a matter of fact you called him a B fighter so I bought up Nicks record cuz its filled with B fighters just like Mayhem's record, I mean he got ko-ed by Frank Trigg.

You got me on the GSP thing tho, I remember you saying you think Nick is the only one who can beat GSP in one old post.

Aside from all that I still think both of them as well as Gilbert should be in the UFC. I'd love to see Nick fight Thiago Alves or Mayhem fight Bisping or Munoz

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Uhhh I wasnt tryin to make Millers record look good as a matter of fact you called him a B fighter so I bought up Nicks record cuz its filled with B fighters just like Mayhem's record, I mean he got ko-ed by Frank Trigg.

You got me on the GSP thing tho, I remember you saying you think Nick is the only one who can beat GSP in one old post.

Aside from all that I still think both of them as well as Gilbert should be in the UFC. I'd love to see Nick fight Thiago Alves or Mayhem fight Bisping or Munoz
      I think I said Nick has a good shot, and would make it a decent fight. I don't think GSP has been on the ground with someone as tall as Nick with a great guard, and that Nicks boxing could give GSP some fits standing. GSP would get the takedown for sure though, and I think his Jiu Jitsu is good enough not to get subbed and land some good GNP. I'd really like too see Gilbert in there too..

Comment

As a fan of both guys, I'm disappointed in Mayhem.

If Miller wasn't willing to cut or is really incapable of doing so, I could respect that. But if that was the case, he should have never called out Diaz in the first place.

Diaz is the champ at Welterweight and the smaller guy who used to fight at 155. You can't expect to challenge him and call him a bitch for not wanting to move up to 185 just for one fight against Mayhem.

178 seems fair and Diaz fought Shamrock and Scott Smith at 179. I can't blame Diaz as he was willing to at least meet halfway.

Comment

Mayhem called out shields.....

diaz threw a sucker punch.

the diaz bothers then beat mayhem as he was allready being restrained.

diaz is just a ***** whos afraid to fight mayhem 1 on 1......it maybe that diaz is afraid of a possible 20-30 lbs weight advantage......it dosnt make diaz any less of a ***** for resorting to sucker punches and beating up a restrained man.

if you got the balls to sucker punch a guy, hit him when hes restrained and when you have 2 other people at your back you should have the balls to fight him at his own weight.

dont be scarred homie.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 12-08-2010, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X