Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad we could help with the good vibe, mang.

This one is for all the e-homies.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I figured there had to be a trigger for it, as there almost always is. I've been a bit more philosophical as of late for reasons of my own, as well. So I'm enjoying that vibe you're putting out, because I'm right there with you in a sense.

Great stuff, Run.
      I was subpoenad for a vandalism/conduct charge a while back when I threw a glass bottle at a window and threatened someone at a late night party. I talked to the judge and explained that I was provoked and he just ordered me to pay for this chick's window (the one who threw the party)

But I have a criminal record and behaving like that can land me in hot water.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Say no more, mang : I know all about that beastly feeling that comes over a man after he's pounded that fish out. Something about the act makes me hunger for food immediately after the deed is done. There were many times at various gf's parents house where the 'rents would be asleep, and after I smashed it, I'd just be stomping around that house in my boxers like Godzilla : Drinking water by the glass for hydration, and raiding the cabinets for whatever I could swallow.

Comment

• Glad to hear you got one of the good judges, Run. Christ knows they're a dying breed these days.

Corrupt mother****ers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            I was subpoenad for a vandalism/conduct charge a while back when I threw a glass bottle at a window and threatened someone at a late night party. I talked to the judge and explained that I was provoked and he just ordered me to pay for this chick's window (the one who threw the party)

But I have a criminal record and behaving like that can land me in hot water.
            I guess you right about a rap sheet makin it look dirtier than it was, but vandalism held up in court over a window? I'm surprised they bothered if you inflict damage in excess of $300. Fuck all that.

Comment

Glad to hear you got one of the good judges, Run. Christ knows they're a dying breed these days.

Corrupt mother****ers.
              Three cops showed up to my house, didn't arrest me. Just handed me a letter from the jp who wanted to speak with me about the incident.

2 months later.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Was this chick one of those hot psycho girls like the ones I'm known to attract?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  I guess you right about a rap sheet makin it look dirtier than it was, but vandalism held up in court over a window? I'm surprised they bothered if you inflict damage in excess of $300. Fuck all that.
                  He actually wanted to talk to me personally. Yeah.

I think it was because of the threat I made which was probably bad.......I dont even remember. But one of the two guys went straight to the PD and reported me.

Comment

Say no more, mang : I know all about that beastly feeling that comes over a man after he's pounded that fish out. Something about the act makes me hunger for food immediately after the deed is done. There were many times at various gf's parents house where the 'rents would be asleep, and after I smashed it, I'd just be stomping around that house in my boxers like Godzilla : Drinking water by the glass for hydration, and raiding the cabinets for whatever I could swallow.
                    Ever notice that any bitch's parents house you fucked in was always loaded wit good food?

Never just the same shit you got at your spot. They always had sumthin that really hit the spot. The cookable shit was already cooked too, just had to nuke it right quick.

You called it Bringer, feelin like King Willie, dick wit pussy residue on it, tearin thru her parents' kitchen, helpin yourself like you live there. Too sweet.

Comment

• You know what? **** it : This song gets hated on for no real reason, whatsoever. And it fits with the newfound philosophical conversation taking place in here. Plus it's just a damn good drinking song.

Play it, Run.

Comment

Working...
                      X