Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****Star Brian Pumper Turns Laurence Fishburne's 18yr Old Daughter Into A ****Star-->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is too sexy for her. This guy is damn hot.

Comment

• this dude is what's wrong with the world.

Comment

• Seriously, how on earth is this guy getting these women and cars?

****stars don’t make enough to driving those kind of cars. I understand the women, just gold-diggers with daddy issues

Comment

• I saw the vid yeah big whup wanna fight about it?

It wasn't that hott really......

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Seriously, how on earth is this guy getting these women and cars?

****stars don’t make enough to driving those kind of cars. I understand the women, just gold-diggers with daddy issues
            He is a **** director too. I think he has his own **** company...

Comment

• i mean dont they have to check the chick first before putting them up on videos? this is not a college fawk fest where a random chick just goes to fawk someone. i know they are fake but come on now atleast those *****ez don't got black spots and whatever nasty shiet they have around their ass. shouldn't they have thought about it first that maybe they should have thrown 3 pounds of make up to cover that shiet?

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsDisciple View Post
                B. Pumper Gets Called Out On His Jewelry! "50 Cent Dont Care About You. Or Your Pinky Ring"

lol they murked that dude in his own home

Comment

• Shes hella gross, she has like pimples in her privates and shiet.

Comment

• she is pretty gross, you're always left to wonder what these **** stars will do when they hit 50
                    Last edited by SonOfCuba; 08-17-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Brian Pumper (Starring Montana Fishburne) - Spots On Her Ass [Parody]

Comment

Working...
                      X