Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: Hatton will be competitive first 6 rounds, after that Manny's speed take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
    Punch speed yes, footspeed, nah hatton's footspeed is as good as anyone in boxing, the guy has midget arms and has to fight on the inside yet nobody keeps him at range.

wonder why that is.
    Are you saying that Hatton's footspeed is faster than Pac??? Pac has the fastest footspeed in boxing right now. Hatton's not even close.

Comment

Hatton will try to box but Pac is too fast for him he will beat him to the punch everytime! Hatton will get desperate and try to wrestle Pac but he will struggle to get close to Manny as Pacquiao assaults his face with combinations. By the middle rounds Hatton will be basically blind from both eyes as they are shut and Pac will TKO him as the ref stops the fight!

Comment

i have said from the beginning i like hatton ad floyd sr. in this one. i got hatton talking alot of punches in this one but hatton will keep landing thoes body shots, and they will take their toll in the later rounds. Hatton by TKO in 10.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Are you saying that Hatton's footspeed is faster than Pac??? Pac has the fastest footspeed in boxing right now. Hatton's not even close.
          its not foot speed pac has to worry about, its grappling speed

Comment

When's the last time Pac was hurt by the body punch? Only JMM has the Bragging rights that he hurt pac on the body. But JMM is the Best Counter puncher in the Business & has a long arms of 24". Hatton aint no where near JMM's skills & Hatton has the Midget arms of 20".
            We don't know how Manny will handle power in this weight class, Manny hasn't been hit by big punchers in LW (David Diaz isn't one) and DLH didn't land anything, but I do agree on the JMM comment.

Comment

Originally posted by mickyward5656 View Post
              i have said from the beginning i like hatton ad floyd sr. in this one. i got hatton talking alot of punches in this one but hatton will keep landing thoes body shots, and they will take their toll in the later rounds. Hatton by TKO in 10.....
              Don't you know that Barrera was the best Body puncher that Pac has fought??? Guess what... That Body punches never landed & Pac Dominates him twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                its not foot speed pac has to worry about, its grappling speed

Before Hatton can grapple.. Pac probably landed a couple of Jab, a left hook, an uppercut & a straight left. That Grappling will probably keep Hatton on his feet.

Comment

When's the last time Pac was hurt by the body punch? Only JMM has the Bragging rights that he hurt pac on the body. But JMM is the Best Counter puncher in the Business & has a long arms of 24". Hatton aint no where near JMM's skills & Hatton has the Midget arms of 20".
                  Go and watch the Castillio 4th round, Hatton has serious body punching power, and the ability to land them.

Comment

Before Hatton can grapple.. Pac probably landed a couple of Jab, a left hook, an uppercut & a straight left. That Grappling will probably keep Hatton on his feet.
                    The Brit is going down

Comment

Yes that exactly what I'm saying.

Pac's footspeed is nothing special, his hand speed is but his footspeed isn't.

Thats why JMM boxed his ears off in both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X