Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is it Marquez' or bust for Manny's career now???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is it Marquez' or bust for Manny's career now???

It seems like there's no other options for him I guess.

Where did you get that idea from?

Comment

I mean there's other good/decent fighters from 140-147, but it seems no one wants to see him fight those guys. With Pac coming off a brutal KO loss, you'd think this would be the time people would allow him to fight a Brandon Rios, a Devon Alexander/Kell Brook, a Danny Garcia, etc. He needs a solid win or two like that in my opinion before a big fight against Mayweather or Marquez again, in my opinion.

Comment

Marquez has options, Bob could mix n match Marquez with a number of 140/147, and all would be lead to good revenues due to Marquez ridding the gravy train.

Manny on the other hand, can only avenge his losses before he can move PPV sales like he used to.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I mean there's other good/decent fighters from 140-147, but it seems no one wants to see him fight those guys. With Pac coming off a brutal KO loss, you'd think this would be the time people would allow him to fight a Brandon Rios, a Devon Alexander/Kell Brook, a Danny Garcia, etc. He needs a solid win or two like that in my opinion before a big fight against Mayweather or Marquez again, in my opinion.
          where are you getting this from?? I see people saying that want him to fight guys like Rios and Bradley all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            where are you getting this from?? I see people saying that want him to fight guys like Rios and Bradley all the time?
            Well even though those aren't amazing fights, they're better than an endless supply of Marquez rematches. I mean how many times are we going to see that fight???

Comment

I'll take Marquez rematch any day of the year other that Manny rematching bradly I'll see PAC vs Marquez 10 if it goes that long because other exciting everybody was talking bad about the fourth one but it came to be the fight of the year rather see that one other than the mayweather one because other will be no heart displayed

Comment

Working...
              X