Amir's Dumb Statement After Being KTFO by Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir's Dumb Statement After Being KTFO by Alvarez

what do you think it'll be?

imo along the lines of Floyd waited until I was tied down in a match before coming back

"I really thought I could beat him....I still think I can beat him...the ref just decided to stop the fight when I was unconscious on the ground for some reason...I want a rematch...Canelo is scared"

Something more or less like that.

Comment

"I'm the most ducked fighter in history. Even Canelo ducked me. Did you see him in there ducking when I was throwing punches? He's a ducker. Quack Quack"

Comment

A bus has already been chartered for Khan's S&C coach to be thrown under at approximately 12 am Sunday morning. He'll be complaining that he felt like a sack of cement and how he wasn't able to move like he wanted and how he was out of energy after 3 rounds.

Didn't he blame Virgil for making him look bad against Algeri?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          A bus has already been chartered for Khan's S&C coach to be thrown under at approximately 12 am Sunday morning. He'll be complaining that he felt like a sack of cement and how he wasn't able to move like he wanted and how he was out of energy after 3 rounds.

Didn't he blame Virgil for making him look bad against Algeri?
          Sure did. Said he was over trained. Now he said it was because he wasn't motivated.

Comment

He will blame the weight, and say he didnt properly prepare or some bull****..

Comment

He will say he was distracted by DeGale's sistah! UK style

Comment

Khan- In these three rounds I did better then Floyd did vs Canelo that's why he wont fight me

Max - But you got knock out and Floyd won every round

Khan - that's not the point

Comment

he'll say that he's a natural welter

then fire Virgil a month after

Comment

"If this was an MMA fight, I would've won. I can kick hard."

Comment

Working...
                    X