Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Guerrero to pull off the upset over Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Garcia and Guerrero have looked lousy in recent fights but Guerrero has really looked bad. Based on their last fights I have to make Garcia an easy winner. If Guerrero can fight as well as he did a few years ago then he could beat Garcia but how likely is that?

Comment

are you mental?
      guerrero is done dude.

Comment

nah man....Ghost getting stopped...he might not get iced but he's getting stopped!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
          He lost to thurman and probably should have lost to martinez last time out. But I think guerrero is highly motivated for this one and with his rugged style will be a problem for danny, who hasn't exactly looked great in recent fights either. Hopefully it's a great fight whoever wins
          Guerrero messed with his career with long delays between fights, now he is trying to stay active but the damage is done. I also think he needs to quit that crossfit stuff. Its bad for you, it burns muscle.

Comment

Guerrero is very shopworn but you never know he might have one good performance left in him. I think if Garcia can't hurt him early, it will be a long night for him in a tougher than expected fight, but still I favour Danny, he is too 'crispy' as Angel would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Regarding the last line, I'd expect better of you. Robert is a class act. A real humanitarian that isn't condemning or preachy. I think he's a wonderful example of how a person of faith can elevate humanity without getting in other people's business.
              The dude who said "God put me here to humble Floyd Mayweather" isn't a condescending douchebag? Come on.

Comment

Guerrero's done! Too much wear and tear on his body and he's taken too much punishment that has finally caught up with him. I wouldn't be shocked if Garcia stops him.

Comment

I agree All those fights took something out of him. But out of those 3 fights, I believe guerrero may not have known what to expect from kamegai or martinez. They were seen as tuneups over nobody's, but they came to fight.
                  Guerrero was fully prepared for thurman but keith is just on another level. He'll be fully prepared for garcia, who I don't believe is on the same level as keith at ww.
                  When you go life and death with 2 guys in a row you consider "tuneups" then your best is well behind you.

Garcia should wax this dude but he's nothing special either.

Comment

This is a easy win for Danny. Great matchmaking, again.

Comment

He lost to thurman and probably should have lost to martinez last time out. But I think guerrero is highly motivated for this one and with his rugged style will be a problem for danny, who hasn't exactly looked great in recent fights either. Hopefully it's a great fight whoever wins
                      If Guerrero's wear and tear doesn't show up during the fight this can be a very predictable upset

Comment

Working...
                      X