Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The punch statistics that prove Floyd Mayweather was fortunate to beat Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Shows he took the lost personal
    Most of these guys have spent the last six years calling one fighter all kinds of names and talking about how bad their guy would whoop him. Then the fight came and Pac performed even more poorly than most of Mayweather's recent opposition. All those years and now nobody who saw the fight except a desperate deluded few think Manny is on Floyd's level.

Comment

Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
      * American website sat its leading commentators down to watch fight again
      * They decided to tally every punch and came up with startling statistics
      * Figures suggest the megafight could have been scored 114-114
      * And it could also be argued that Manny Pacquiao was the clear winner
      * Floyd Mayweather retained his unbeaten record on unanimous decision

There are growing rumors that: (Pac clearly won in a slow motion replay in the fight; both missed badly and some of pac's connects were not counted and probably haven't seen clearly by the judges and compubox boys because it was too damn fast)

I watched it in slow motion and so what if Pac clearly won in slow motion replay, it's not how the fight is actually scored wackos no judge watches it in slow motion, no such thing LOL!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...-decision.html
      I see the fans of #48 have reached the denial stage (of the five stages of grief) right now. You already went through the bargaining stage (#48 had a shoulder injury). You will eventually get to the final stage of acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Pac-Boy should change his name to Shoulder-Boy.
        Hahaha they still crying PAC lost. I never seen so many people in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          I see the fans of #48 have reached the denial stage (of the five stages of grief) right now. You already went through the bargaining stage (#48 had a shoulder injury). You will eventually get to the final stage of acceptance.
          It's that serious apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Yeah it was. Apparently Manny losing to Floyd brings out his darker, more racist side.
            Has it really been much different than the week before the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Dont you have a store to loot?
              Damn really?????

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Damn really?????
                I would bring up all the looting that has occurred in the Philippines, but that don't have anything to do with boxing. And I ain't salty.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  I would bring up all the looting that has occurred in the Philippines, but that don't have anything to do with boxing. And I ain't salty.
                  Yea i should ask him does he have some death threats to write

Comment

Originally posted by OutClassed View Post
                    Floymos incomiiing in 3...2....1
                    do u think floyd should stay put when the glove of his opponent is coming his way? not trying to argue i just want to understand, what outboxers should do when the glove is coming their way

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                      Was that in response to me?

He's on my ignore list.

But I'd beat his racist asss if he ever spoke nonsense like that in person.

#48 losing hurts his vagina, sorely.

Good.
                      Putting people on ignore to avoid getting your fragile feelings hurt? You aren't intimidating anyone with your keyboard warrior threats little man.

Comment

Working...
                      X