Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing fans ruining boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even the worst of the worst boxing fans, no matter how stupid or who they back or what kind of ******ed ass opinions they have, I still have respect for because they still love the same sport we do. I know that sounds cheesy and gay as f**k but whatever.

Casual fans who act like they know about the sport but clearly do not piss me off infinitely more. Like the other day, I told a dude who claims to be a boxing fan that there were some nice fights on that night (Garcia/Peterson, Quillen/Lee), and dumbass mother**ker says, "I haven't heard of them so they must be bums...I don't waste my time unless it's a meaningful fight".

I wanted to deck that mother**ker.

Comment

just one long rant about why pacquiao sucks and his fans suck and a lot of crying. get lost.

so you can't think of a quality fighter pac has fought and beaten in 10 years?? you say that bradley was not motivated in the second fight to discredit pac's official win over him, you cry that marquez was robbed, etc. etc.

your hero floyd is going to lose may 2nd. deal with it punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        just one long rant about why pacquiao sucks and his fans suck and a lot of crying. get lost.

so you can't think of a quality fighter pac has fought and beaten in 10 years?? you say that bradley was not motivated in the second fight to discredit pac's official win over him, you cry that marquez was robbed, etc. etc.

Lol is that what he was talking about? I didn't even read that ****. I don't come to b-scene to read novels.

Comment

Pics of Carmen

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

It didn't take long for someone to come out and prove my point.

Comment

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
              Pics of Carmen
              I would but I haven't seen her since the 1990's.

Comment

Originally posted by wwhite1982 View Post
                It didn't take long for someone to come out and prove my point.
                Isn't that what you were going for?
                Someone can write the same thing discrediting Floyd's wins and his fans. But that would just be more of those terrible Pac fans ruining the sport.
                By the way he didn't say anything racist or offensive, just pointed out the fans you are speaking of are Pac fans and gave his opinion like you did.
                Step your troll game up.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                  There are a lot of biased/idiot boxing fans, especially on NSB. The best fans are the non-biased ones who just straight up tell it how it is. Far too little of those
                  these non-biased fans you speak of, you sure as hell aren't one of them

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    these non-biased fans you speak of, you sure as hell aren't one of them
                    The only way to be considered non biased around here would be to never post. As soon as you post a criticism about certain fighters or a certain advisor, it's because you are racist. Make a favourable post about certain fighters and you are a fan boy. Criticize and you are a 'hater'. You can try to be as objective as it is possible to be and someone will find something wrong with the post.

Comment

Originally posted by wwhite1982 View Post
                      however I don't view Pacquiao as the fighter everyone else does. I can't name a quality fighter that he has fought and won against in the past 10 years. I know crazy right I mean Juan Manuel Marquez, Timmothy Bradley, what could I possibly be talking about?
                      Well...you're a dip**** and one of those idiot fans.

Mystery solved.

Comment

Working...
                      X