Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buzzfeed's 35 dumbest things ever said on the internet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some of the comments were just sarcastic (is that Michigan/New Jersey? etc.).

I make a lot of sarcastic comments like that on the internet. Have people just been reading my comments the whole time, not seeing the troll and just thinking I'm a stupid twat?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      He must've been one of those Barrera Mexicans.
      Barrera > JMM and Morales

Comment

These are epic. Check out failbook.

Comment

That was some funny stuff,,

How ignorant and stupid the youth is these days.. 2012 years old is America, the world is 2012 years old, I love my angles, lmao,, ******s

Comment

Comment

The sun is a star? That's like, crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Barrera > JMM and Morales
                You don't have to preach to me, hermano. My support for Marco Antonio goes way back. One of the best body punchers of the last 30 years, IMO. Showed multiple dimensions changing his style late in his career from banger to technician, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

“An escalator can never break: it can only become stairs. You would never see an Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order sign, just Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.”

Comment

You don't have to preach to me, hermano. My support for Marco Antonio goes way back. One of the best body punchers of the last 30 years, IMO. Showed multiple dimensions changing his style late in his career from banger to technician, too.
                    What I loved about him is how he just turned into a skilled boxer. His early career he was a brawler and then all of a sudden became this beautiful boxer.

JMM is going to have the best legacy of the 3, Morales is the most gangsta of the 3 but I always loved Barrera the most.

Comment

Working...
                    X