No announcement yet.

Matthysse 163 lbs tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    trying to guess weight is as well, thats what scales are for.

^^^^^^^^^^^^Great Post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      i thought dallas looked like a skinny pole in there with lucas lol

even if you want to do the "looks test" dallas body looked like a pole. look at his legs...........
      I agree. I don't get what this Dallas looking bigger is all about. Dallas was tall and lean while Matthyse was short but filled out. Matthyse also doesn't have skinny legs like most fighters.

Comment

trying to guess weight is as well, thats what scales are for.
        Yes official weigh in scales. You dont know what he was doing or wearing while weighed "unofficially". You're still guessing

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          So Matthysse is like 5'8 then I'd say? That does sound more realistic.

But still, you are telling me Matthysse, the guy in the ring last night... Who is an inch shorter then Victor Ortiz and Canelo. No where near as thick through the body. Weighs the same amount as those guys on fight night?

An inch shorter, not as thick, yet weighs the same. It's never been done in boxing before. Not only in boxing but in life. It's physically impossible.

Then take in the fact Matthysse has never weighed in over low 150's and the case is solved. It doesn't take a lot of logic to see the truth here.
          yes............peoples bodies distribute weight differently. why do you guys continue to use this "look test" ?

do you know how easily this argument is broken down & laughed at?

look at mayweather. he comes in around 151 on fight night. lucas previous weights had him at 152 153. both of them look to be around 5'8

does lucas look bigger then mayweather? NO. not even close. mayweather looks like he has at least 8 pounds on lucas. but in realty they rehydrate at about the same weight..........

this "looks argument" can be debunked in so many ways it's not even funny.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 01-27-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            The photos are taken at an angel making it hard to tell height and you dont know if 1 guy is wearing shoes or anything like that

Trying to guess height is meaningless.
            They are all wearing shoes in every photo, it doesn't take but a simple click on youtube to find teh weigh ins. It also doesn't take but a simple click to WATCH THE FIGHTS and see that Lucas is not 5'6", My god.

I'll make this easy for you guys. Matthysse is an inch taller than zab at the very most all fight long, he doesn't grow or shrink and there is no ANGLE this video is taken in that makes it seem like that.

You can see here, Alexander is NOT TWO INCHES TALLER THAN MATTHYSSE.

and you can see here that Alexander IS TWO INCHES TALLER THAN BRADLEY

Why I have to even prove this is nonsense, we should all know this by now. How long have we been watching boxing? Most of us even partake in the sport ourselves.

Comment

Yes official weigh in scales. You dont know what he was doing or wearing while weighed "unofficially". You're still guessing
              not really. unless u actually believe ppl wear 10lbs of clothing when jumping on a scale on fight night. the whole idea is just silly. dont understand why ppl defend the guy so hard. he weight 16o sumthin, so what? hes not a small jww. he could easily fight at 147, thats been obvious for some time.

Comment

not really. unless u actually believe ppl wear 10lbs of clothing when jumping on a scale on fight night. the whole idea is just silly. dont understand why ppl defend the guy so hard. he weight 16o sumthin, so what? hes not a small jww. he could easily fight at 147, thats been obvious for some time.
                I never said that. like i said i think there's a error somewhere tho, and its still guessing, Thats why its unofficial.

You dont think theres anything weird about a guy who usually weighs 151 weighing 163.5, gaining 25 pounds over night, something never seen before? OK

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  They are all wearing shoes in every photo, it doesn't take but a simple click on youtube to find teh weigh ins. It also doesn't take but a simple click to WATCH THE FIGHTS and see that Lucas is not 5'6", My god.

I'll make this easy for you guys. Matthysse is an inch taller than zab at the very most all fight long, he doesn't grow or shrink and there is no ANGLE this video is taken in that makes it seem like that.

You can see here, Alexander is NOT TWO INCHES TALLER THAN MATTHYSSE.

and you can see here that Alexander IS TWO INCHES TALLER THAN BRADLEY

Why I have to even prove this is nonsense, we should all know this by now. How long have we been watching boxing? Most of us even partake in the sport ourselves.
                  You're arguing an inch of height difference from 2 guys jumping around and fighting in a ring. Who cares if He's 5'7 instead of 5'6?

Comment

I never said that. like i said i think there's a error somewhere tho, and its still guessing, Thats why its unofficial.

You dont think theres anything weird about a guy who usually weighs 151 weighing 163.5, gaining 25 pounds over night, something never seen before? OK
                    That's what make it seem off to me..... Its not like Matthysse had a history of this before and its way higher then what it normally is for a guy who is pretty active

But hey you never know

Comment

You're arguing an inch of height difference from 2 guys jumping around and fighting in a ring. Who cares if He's 5'7 instead of 5'6?
                      He's 5'8" bro, 2 inches go a long way. At 5'6" you'll notice that short, compact body type the likes of bradley or even Gamboa. Mathysse is not built like that. 2 inches mean a lot. As I stated in a previous post where I posted my OWN photos and weights up, you guys are looking at this entirely wrong.

Matthysse was 158 at the very least if he was completely clothed. I've worn a heavy pea coat, my work boots and uniform and only put on an extra 5lbs on the scale,

Comment

Working...
                      X