• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Angelo Santana vs Takashi Uchiyama in early 2013
    Way too early for Angelo id like too see him fight Ji Hoon Kim next at 135

Comment

Hope somebody snatches him away from DK..... Would rather see him fighting then sitting on the shelf

Comment

too bad he has been handicapped by don king, why in the world would he sign with him, anyways the dude is the baddest white cuban since castro.

Comment

it was actually a nice little fight

i missed it last night because i was tearing up some poosy, so i caught it this morning.

the knockout blows didn't need to happen. the fight was over. this opponent sucked.

santana is a bit of a poor man's martinez.

at 13 pro fights he's not a bad looking fighter, though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

i missed it last night because i was tearing up some poosy, so i caught it this morning.
            And here I was, thinking you were a real fan....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

the knockout blows didn't need to happen. the fight was over. this opponent sucked.

santana is a bit of a poor man's martinez.

at 13 pro fights he's not a bad looking fighter, though.
              Interesting comparison...I'll take it. I've been touting Santana for a little bit, after watching some clips of him on Youtube some time ago. I was excited to see what he'd look like last night. I wasn't disappointed. Angelo looks damn good. Perhaps the best part is, he's young. There's still time to fully develop his talent. I'll be watching with greater interest. From the looks of it, I won't be alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                too bad he has been handicapped by don king, why in the world would he sign with him, anyways the dude is the baddest white cuban since castro.
                Damn, no love for pitbull? U never saw him ko that fan?

Comment

I fell asleep during joel's fight and accidentally deleted it from my dvr this am

Comment

The loser is ok. Looked a lot worse than it did.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      And here I was, thinking you were a real fan....

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Interesting comparison...I'll take it. I've been touting Santana for a little bit, after watching some clips of him on Youtube some time ago. I was excited to see what he'd look like last night. I wasn't disappointed. Angelo looks damn good. Perhaps the best part is, he's young. There's still time to fully develop his talent. I'll be watching with greater interest. From the looks of it, I won't be alone.

how old is he?
                      upon first glance i thought he was an argentine. he's got a bit of swagger. nice skills. definitely looks like a cuban boxer. he's got a bit of pop and he's pretty slick. for less than 15 fights i like what i see. not a supreme talent, but a nice looking fighter who i'd like to see on showbox again in his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X