Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is chinny (not a hater thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather is chinny (not a hater thread)

just the mans defense is so good. Mosley never landed with anything solid after the 2nd round.

All the Mayweathers are known to be chinny, He probably inherited it.

Margarito, Pacquiao or even Cotto would/did not have lost their legs from that shot. Floyd was wobbling around the ring.

He adjusted and made a fool of Shane though, Shane should have adjusted too.

Crazy thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      just the mans defense is so good. Mosley never landed with anything solid after the 2nd round.

Margarito, Pacquiao or even Cotto would/did not have lost their legs from that shot. Floyd was wobbling around the ring.

could be but then so was Ali. Ali was rocked so many times in his career that I lost count. He was wobbly all over the ring but some guys' hearts are just much greater than their weak chin and it compensates for it

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        could be but then so was Ali. Ali was rocked so many times in his career that I lost count. He was wobbly all over the ring but some guys' hearts are just much greater than their weak chin and it compensates for it
        Ali was a HW. He took a flush shot from Joe Frazier, he took 100's of them through the fight. One of them got him.

But yea, heart has a lot to do with it, I know Floyd would have got up had he went down.

Comment

Ali was a HW. He took a flush shot from Joe Frazier, he took 100's of them through the fight. One of them got him.

But yea, heart has a lot to do with it, I know Floyd would have got up had he went down.
          I'm not talking about just Frazier he was rocked in many other fights

Comment

all I'm saying is, let's not have a double standard. Yes Floyd is the greatest boxer in the world right now but let's not put him on too unrealistic a pedestal.

Has Floyd ever been down on the canvas in his entire career? No.

Has Manny Pacquiao been KTFO twice? Yes.

Is there anyone else on the entire p4p top 10 list that's never been down on the canvas? I don't think so.

Point is, there's a lot of talk strangely about a guy who's never even been down before, let alone KTFO like every other guy in the top 5 p4p

Comment

He got caught when he was cold from a punch he didn't expect.

Comment

For example Amir Khan is chinny he got KTFO out cold.

Wlad Klistchko might be chinny he constantly gets knocked down but has huge heart.

Has Mayweather EVER been knocked down?

Case closed and /thread

Comment

He has an OK chin, it isn't granite, nor is it glass, a glass chinned opponent would have been KOed, but the fact of the matter is the only two full power flush shots shane landed had Floyd out on his feet, anyways his chin is decent, but he recovers well.

Comment

I think Shane hits harder than Pacquiao...Pacquiao at 147 is beating guys with accumulation...Shane can put you to sleep with one shot...

Comment

Working...
                    X