No announcement yet.

Right about now.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right about now.......

Vick is probably stuck in the worst possible seat of the ****tiest possible bus Greyhound had to offer, wedged between a 200lbs dyke and a double amputee, soaked in piss because the bus bathroom was out of service.

....Hope Rage Against the Machine was worth it, lol.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Vick is probably stuck in the worst possible seat of the ****tiest possible bus Greyhound had to offer, wedged between a 200lbs dyke and a double amputee, soaked in piss because the bus bathroom was out of service.

....Hope Rage Against the Machine was worth it, lol.
    taking the bus sucks. i bet a train would have been much cooler if he was without a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
      taking the bus sucks. i bet a train would have been much cooler if he was without a vehicle.
      I doubt it was an option for him. You should check out my new pic and let me know what you think, I got my hair pulled up and I'm rocking eyeglasses, lol. I look like a totally different dude.

Comment

I doubt it was an option for him. You should check out my new pic and let me know what you think, I got my hair pulled up and I'm rocking eyeglasses, lol. I look like a totally different dude.
        very different indeed. nice one though

Comment

Is vick coming to san bernardino? What a crappy place to take the bus to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
            Is vick coming to san bernardino? What a crappy place to take the bus to.
            If that's where the concert is being held tomorrow night, then yeah. With no place to stay no less. Dude is straight winging it, can't question his dedication though. Hope he's doing alright and hasn't killed any crackheads at the bus terminal yet.....those ****ers drove me crazy, especially in D.C.

Comment

If that's where the concert is being held tomorrow night, then yeah. With no place to stay no less. Dude is straight winging it, can't question his dedication though. Hope he's doing alright and hasn't killed any crackheads at the bus terminal yet.....those ****ers drove me crazy, especially in D.C.
              lol.what the hell. Is he traveling with people at least?

Comment

lol.what the hell. Is he traveling with people at least?
                Dude, this is Vick we're talking about here. The answer to your question is no. ****ing guy is straight crazy.

Comment

Kinda puts me to shame,I live here and Im not going.

Comment

Kinda puts me to shame,I live here and Im not going.
                    Beware, dude may just knock on your door at random and ask to crash on your couch.

Comment

Working...
                    X