Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune To McGregor: Forget Mayweather, Shut Up F***ing Yapper!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    what does any of that have to do with him being the WBA chap and earning it in the ring?

Broner was undefeated, ranked on the p4p list and a 3 division champion..and is still no pushover or a easy win....Maidana deserves props for that win
    fresh in that division. something other fighters get criticized for, for doing the same thing. fighting guys fresh in that division. im not knocking his win over broner. im just saying thats nothing to brag about.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Low IQ boxing fan response. They already beat the best and kept challenging themselves. I suppose they should've fought a Berto to play it safe. Little wonder US boxing is going down the shitter, it's nothing less than you lads deserve.
      LOL you idiot. Diaz was ranked number 5, never won a title, had ten losses, and only had ten days to prepare. That is the epitome of a cherry pick and Conor still lost.

Holly hadn't fought anyone and was ranked number 7 in the 135 pound division and still beat Ronda lol. Holly just lost her first title defense lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        LOL you idiot. Diaz was ranked number 5, never won a title, had ten losses, and only had ten days to prepare. That is the epitome of a cherry pick and Conor still lost.

Holly hadn't fought anyone and was ranked number 7 in the 135 pound division and still beat Ronda lol. Holly just lost her first title defense lol.
        You cherrypick in your arguments more than IV user does his fights.

In reality, McGregor beat the UFC pfp #1 in 13 seconds then moved up two weight classes to fight a guy obviously much bigger than him. Now he's willing to cross sports.

Rousey beat everyone good in her weight class then fought a former boxing champion. Holly then lost to someone Rousey beat twice. She's currently seeking a rematch.

What they really should have done was avoid the main threat in their weight class for 6 years, then juice up with an illegal IV to fight him when he's past prime before "retiring" by running from Berto for 12 rounds.

Because that's what real champs do.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 05-25-2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Sad when

1-Maidana-current WBA CHAMP with a high ko rate coming off of a great win is called a cherry pick
          with pillows in his hands he is

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            You cherrypick in your arguments more than IV user does his fights.

In reality, McGregor beat the UFC pfp #1 in 13 seconds then moved up two weight classes to fight a guy obviously much bigger than him. Now he's willing to cross sports.

Rousey beat everyone good in her weight class then fought a former boxing champion. Holly then lost to someone Rousey beat twice. She's currently seeking a rematch.

What they really should have done was avoid the main threat in their weight class for 6 years, then juice up with an illegal IV to fight him when he's past prime before "retiring" by running from Berto for 12 rounds.

Because that's what real champs do.
            Lol that gave me chills.

Very in your face depiction of the truth.

Cheers! Green k sent!

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              before floyd fought maidana --

floyd fans: chino is a walking punching bag, this guy eats punches for fun. no head movements and is slow as shit!

after floyd struggle with chino --

floyd fans: man, that maidana guy is a beast. robert garcia did a great job on chino. this guy throws some weird looping punches. i would say right now chino beats every other WW's except for floyd.
              Lol real, raw and uncut

Maidana turned into a Beast overnight. But the truth is if you remove all the fouling or penalized Floyd for all that hugging. Maidana won that fight convincingly.

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

He must see himself in khan lol

Enjoy! 70 power hugs in one night. Awesome.

Comment

Sad when

1-Maidana-current WBA CHAMP with a high ko rate coming off of a great win is called a cherry pick
                maidana was ranked #9 welterweight at the time. he was only wba regular who only beat another hyped up opponent. not to mention he was embarrassed by devon alexander.

Comment

First off, why is this even news? Some strength and conditioning coach who's done weights with a few pro boxers stating the obvious is not news worthy.
                  Secondly WTF is a Yapper?
                  Thirdly, anyone on the planet would chew their right arm off to get the chance to fight Floyd for $100mill, so why the hate for Connor? If anything the hate should be towards Floyd for coming out off retirement to fight a guy who has never fought in a pro boxing fight!
                  The S hit baffles me??

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

You're forgetting Conor was scheduled to fight RDA, the champion at 155. He pulled out and Conor stayed in to take a short notice opponent, who had a totally different style, and he didn't even bother making weight so Conor fought him at 170. It back fired on him. The point is that Conor didn't target Diaz. Diaz was a name that came up last minute and he accepted. He probably regrets it now but he made a lot of money so who knows.

Comment

If they both want the fight, why not? I'm sure we'll all watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X