No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    You are correct about one thing, he Is amazing. He accomplished what few fighters will ever accomplish In boxing. He has nothing to be ashamed of In terms of his boxing career and what he has done for his country.
    Now we have a point of agreement!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I've said it right after the fight, and I continue to say it: The fight was much closer than a lot of people though it was. I scored it a draw on first watch and after a few more I went 7-5 Floyd.

That said, give it up bro. Pac lost. Move on.
      I can respect your score card.

But as you can see the judges didn't give that score. Biased scoring shows the fight was played out even before the fight.

Nothing wrong in talking about this. This is a boxing site. I enjoy spreading the truth.

It was close, but it could also sway to Pac if fair judging shows effective aggression were important to them, and actual connected punches means something in boxing.

If you watch the video you will see who connected more. Pac's punches were too fast to be seen by the naked eye. The video shows how nicely Pac connected.

It's fun to show who really deserved it. You can argue they both didnt coz they both didnt perform at their best and had the least punch output of their career. But I can also argue Floyd definitely didnt deserve the W.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        So obvious he never got any
        I was going to say that but didn't want to go that far without confirmation lol

Comment

judges scored the winner of the bout for the red corner, i can't remember who was at the red corner.

Comment

Tuna Melt!

I want some tuna melt!

Comment

These videos show how Manny eluded a lot of the punches that commentators thought Mayweather was hitting him clean, which was horrible on their part. On the other side of the ring, this video also showed Pacquiao scoring a lot more on Mayweather without the commentators talking like none of them hit Mayweather; another reason why this looked like such a one sided fight, which it was actually not the case.

Where is the science?

If you beat a one armed man who landed more significant punches on you.. did you actually win?

Nope.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-22-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                im a huge pac fan but its time to let it go... Pac lost. There was no schooling like some groupies try to make it look and maybe Pac landed more punch than compubox shows it but stop with with the Pac won the fight... he didnt. I had it 8-4.
                This^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  This^^^^^^
                  So he says,

I'm a huge floyd fan too.

But I call it as I see it. Pac won.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-22-2017, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Didn't watch the replay nor the slow mo but i do watch the fight live..i know Pac wins, i do box and my eyes are fast enough to see who landed the most.

This is boxing you know, hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      #This gif shows how badly Pac missed and almost kissed the canvas...

Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X