No announcement yet.

Part 2 of Hauser's PED Mess article

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 2 of Hauser's PED Mess article

Still reading it, but it probably needs its own thread.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-l...-mess-part-two

and ironically since the topic is about the dirt of boxing, if top rank where involved in this maxboxing would never publish anything

Comment

The author is an attention seeker.

Comment

I could have summed up his long winded article in about one sentence.

Boxing has a huge PED problem, and the powers that be don't care about fixing it only making sure their guys avoid getting caught up.

What did he write 10,000 words in 2 parts to say that~

Comment

all this guy did was summarize events that have happened and threw in some quotes to get his point across.

Author and his buddy Gabe are nothing but loser "journalist" who get paid scraps from maxboxing.com and live in 1 bedroom appts. These same guys supposedly have dirt on the USADA LMAO.

Comment

Jesus christ. It's as if nobody read the articles. If the only thing you're getting "Mayweather is a Ped user", then you're a goddamn dumbass and need to l2r.

Comment

Good read but Floyd Mayweather and Ken Griffey Jr don't belong in it. There is just not proof. Morales, Peterson, Berto, Tarver it should've stayed. Why throw in "Maybe Floyd" what are his motives?

Comment

Motives?

You don't need to look far when you realize he names Schaefer, GBP, and it's fighters, throughout the article but when he discusses Chavez Jr. he conveniently forgets to name Top Rank or Bob Arum.

Comment

DoktorS you were asking in the other thread where Gabe was deleting stuff over at doghouse, I posted something on your visitor wall, give it a look man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    I could have summed up his long winded article in about one sentence.

Boxing has a huge PED problem, and the powers that be don't care about fixing it only making sure their guys avoid getting caught up.

What did he write 10,000 words in 2 parts to say that~
                    Well to me the only confirmed villifying info was the attempted cover-up of Morales failed tests by the USADA and GBP. It seems it took someone having to leak the info to a member of the press. That press person then made lots of phone calls, including to the NY state athletic commission. After some time, the press everywhere was reporting it. Finally it was admitted by GBP what was happening. That was an attempted cover-up.

I do not think we would even know about it if it was not leaked.

Comment

Working...
                    X