No announcement yet.

Prime Salvador Sanchez Destroys Adrien Broner At Superfeather Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Salvador Sanchez Destroys Adrien Broner At Superfeather Weight

I think the Salvador Sanchez V Wilfredo Gomez is one of my favorite bouts, I know its was fairly one sided but for me its really up there with Corrales v Castillo, Corrales v Castilo and Gatti v Ward are two of my favorite bouts and I would have to say that Sanchez V Gomez is number three.

Anyone else think this bout is massive under-rated? I really think that Sanchez even though mostly a featherweight would have beaten Corrales, Broner, and probably Mayweather at the superfeather weight.

Well, that would be expected of one of the greatest fighters of all time, even if Super Featherweight wasn't Sanchez's best weight.

Comment

Let the hatred start. Naming past HOF'ers/ATG's who could beat a certain fighter from the present. You're only giving Broner too much credit.

Comment

Sanchez wasn't a sfw. End thread.

Comment

so 130 lb broner loses to the man who many consider to be a top 5 h2h featherweight, who was large and would have likely gone on to climb the scales as high as 135 or 140 if he hadn't died young?

that's not really an indictment on broner's part. sanchez was super human at FW. he had all time great offensive skills, great torque on his punches, and one of the best chins you will ever see. it's no shame to lose to him.

Comment

Well yeah,If ponce beat broner moving up weight.Imagine sanchez

Comment

take it easy on him, maybe he is 12 years old and just learned about Salvador Sanchez today ...

Comment

No shi*. Why is Broner being compared to a hall of famer and one of the greatest fighters of all time in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Well yeah,If ponce beat broner moving up weight.Imagine sanchez

ponce didn't beat broner........

i agree that he gave him a close fight. but all in all that fight sucked..........nether did anything.

i don't know why mexican fans hold on to such a crappy fight...............

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                    ponce didn't beat broner........

i agree that he gave him a close fight. but all in all that fight sucked..........nether did anything.

i don't know why mexican fans hold on to such a crappy fight...............
                    Word. That fight was awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X