No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma's Presser To Apologize To Ref Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma's Presser To Apologize To Ref Ramirez

GUAYNABO, PUERTO RICO - Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, the former two-time world champion, appeared before the Puerto Rican media to apologize to the referee Roberto Ramirez for his post-fight comments that followed his TKO loss to Mexico's Orlando Salido, the featherweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), on March 10th in San Juan. Photos by Jose Perez/PRBBP

[Click Here To Read More]

too little too late!!!!!!! acusing the ref of cheating and being a gabling addict is almost as bad as mayweather calling manny a steroid user !!!!! if i was that ref i would sue that classless pos for everything he has !!!!!!!!

Comment

The presser of shame.

lol.

Comment

Comment

He got his so hard that he does not remember what he said.

Comment

alert!

damage control !

Comment

i dont even know why he is apologizing again for. the ref already didnt accept it. its like he's kissing butt. i couldnt do it.

Comment

At least he was man enough to come out and admit that he was wrong. I can respect that. His pride and being punch drunk caused the comments and that's understandable to me. He has b*lls of steel as far as I'm concerned and he was willing to die rather than have the ref stop the fight.

Comment

Good. This is better.

I was skeptical when he tried to just apologize thru a press release/email. If you are truly sorry you need to try and equalize the apology to the accusation in terms of the media used. Making accusations on national television is not the same as apologizing thru an email.

Calling a press conference represents a greater effort to right the wrong.

Comment

it doen't matter & is the WBo so desperate they need a ref pushing 75???????

Comment

Working...
                    X