No announcement yet.

Getting Annoyed with Keyboard Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Annoyed with Keyboard Warriors

I dedicate my life to boxing, fitness and coaching. I spends hours each day helping other reach their potential for free. I do the forum for free. I try and help others get the best from there training and it works...I am example of that. I am 75kg can Deadlift 150kg, Bench 90kg, Squat 95kg, spar 12 runs, run 6 minute miles, perform 100 press-ups and sit-ups and have videos to prove it.

I've had enough of Keyboard Warriors telling me I'm **** and no nothing but they offer no solution or helpful advice or proof that they can do any better.

I am all for guys who dedicate themselves to boxing!

Please follow my friends:

youtube - ukwingchunstudent
    rosstraining
    freebronson

PEACE PLEASE PEOPLE!

Well it looked to me like you was copying & pasting rubbish advice, no disrespect.

Those stats aren't exactly worth bragging over either & don't ask me to make videos proving I can do better, I'm just saying.

Are you saying you are Ukwingstudent?

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      Well it looked to me like you was copying & pasting rubbish advice, no disrespect.

Those stats aren't exactly worth bragging over either & don't ask me to make videos proving I can do better, I'm just saying.

Are you saying you are Ukwingstudent?
      I'm not copying and pasting I wouldn't waste my time. I'm not bragging I'm just saying I'm good at what I do and I like to help other because there's so much bull****. And yes, Dan (student) is a friend of mine.

Comment

you shouldnt get worked up over what somebody youll never meet says to you on the internet. theres a lot of guys that just post stuff to piss people off because theyre bored or suck at what they do so they want to bring everyone else down

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          you shouldnt get worked up over what somebody youll never meet says to you on the internet. theres a lot of guys that just post stuff to piss people off because theyre bored or suck at what they do so they want to bring everyone else down
          Cheers man!
          Respect

Comment

Keyboard warriors will never be able to physically harm you. Unless, the bastards hack your bank account then that is straight up wrong. Hang on there.

Comment

proof of vids plz

Comment

It's because what you are trying to promote is the new age MMA style shortcut (ImToLazy) style training. In otherwords lifts tons of weights to look big and make excuses that it's superior training. Nothing wrong with interval training but if it ends up being faster and quicker than running 7 miles, then you need to resort your routine.

Sorry but boxing is a sport of function, if you want to look big..go to body building or MMA/WWE where a great deal of it is simply for show (looking tough etc).

Comment

Stop your bitching TS.

Comment

Originally posted by dctopboots01 View Post
                    I dedicate my life to boxing, fitness and coaching. I spends hours each day helping other reach their potential for free. I do the forum for free. I try and help others get the best from there training and it works...I am example of that. I am 75kg can Deadlift 150kg, Bench 90kg, Squat 95kg, spar 12 runs, run 6 minute miles, perform 100 press-ups and sit-ups and have videos to prove it.

I've had enough of Keyboard Warriors telling me I'm **** and no nothing but they offer no solution or helpful advice or proof that they can do any better.

I am all for guys who dedicate themselves to boxing!

Please follow my friends:

youtube - ukwingchunstudent
                    rosstraining
                    freebronson

PEACE PLEASE PEOPLE!
                    ur weightlifting has nothing to do with boxing training

Comment

Working...
                    X