Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This would have been a huge fight years ago but Cotto isnīt the same fighter anymore, Margarito took a lot from him and this is not speculation, Cotto said it himself.

Comment

• Number 1 and Number 3 most popular fighters in the sport. Two of the best in this generation. A fight 4 years in the making. I mean...............really? Fans like you make people hate boxing. If a fighter ever loses once he is trash and a waste. SMFH disgraceful.

Comment

• Don't post here much anymore but I did wanna say #WARCOTTO

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Because it's got people like you, who are not particularly interested in the bout, talking about it.

This......................................

Comment

• I'm streaming it, like I do every fight.

It's funny, I wish I was in America, just so I could actively reject paying Floyd Mayweather $70 to use for his gambling habits/taunting me for paying/avoid a fight with Pacquaio even more laughably than he is doing.

And I say this as someone who loves Miguel Cotto.

I know it's easy to get seduced because we don't really have big boxing events that often. But anyone who pays for this fight is a sucker. Enjoy the feeling of being duped post-fight.

Just don't complain that you weren't warned.

Comment

• Hell yeah! I've got 5 or 6 of my boys coming over for this. Should be a good time.

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
              Hell no. I got a good hi-def stream. Hook the laptop to my flatscreen turn up the surround sound and just as good and free!!!!!!! I'll never buy another Mayweather fight for what he pulled with Ortiz, he gets none of my money!!!!
              I don't think Cotto will blatantly headbutt him like idiot Ortiz did. Also, Cotto is not dumb enough to try to cuddle with Floyd after the ref motions the fight to resume so we should be good. Have fun when the stream craps out. Hope that doesn't happen to you my friend. I stream fights sometimes and usually get irritated because they keep cutting out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                2 of the 3 biggest names in boxing? In boxing? WTF? YOu guys need to get off them drugs and realize boxing just isn't U.S.A.

Klits>>>>>>>>>>Cotto
                I really hope this was a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  This would have been a huge fight years ago but Cotto isnīt the same fighter anymore, Margarito took a lot from him and this is not speculation, Cotto said it himself.
                  Its a huge fight now , take your blinkers off and you will see it !

Comment

• Inb4 everybodys streams are a frame a minute.

I contemplated buying it, but decided to go to a theatre, never been to a fight there

...and im wondering if im going to get mugged by a bunch of angry floyd fans after the fight too lol
                    Last edited by ~AK49~; 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Cotto may be been beaten twice, and may not be what he was, but he is a tough competitor and is still good enough to beat Floyd.
                      ANy fight in which Floyd can lose on paper is a big deal, as he dont fight that often to give people the chance to beat him, like his fellow pros.

Comment

Working...
                      X