No announcement yet.

Seriously........Wladimir Klitchko vs Kevin McBride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously........Wladimir Klitchko vs Kevin McBride

I'd go with McBride because he seems to have somewhat decent mental conditioning. Wladimir gets a little discouraged and either forgets everything he knows about boxing or just quits.

McBride KO5 Wladimir

Devil, you have issues. McBride didn't win his last fight as much as Tyson lost it. McBride would have a better career in the WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
      I'd go with McBride because he seems to have somewhat decent mental conditioning. Wladimir gets a little discouraged and either forgets everything he knows about boxing or just quits.

McBride KO5 Wladimir
      McBride doesn't touch Vlad on his way to getting terribly KO'd. McBride gets discouraged inside one round, when he realizes this guy won't let him get close, and then McB starts wailing away, burns out, and becomes a target.

Comment

Wlad would tear Mcbride a new ******* in the first or second round. The larger, better, stronger, faster, more experienced boxer puncher might ****ing kill McBum.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Klitschko by KO or UD. I dont think McBride can KO him. He sucked some nasty shots from Lewis and he took it well. Klitschko is also a better boxer. McBride's luck ends here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil

McBride KO5 Wladimir

Wlad KO2 McBride from the first right he throws.

Comment

Wlad, even tip-toeing around the ring like he's been doing his last few fights, will destroy mcbride.

Comment

Wlad with the first right he throws nearly ****ing decapitates the utterly pathetic McBride. I feel sorry for the guy because he really thinks he can hang with a top heavyweight. It's gonna be ugly if he steps in there even with Ruiz.

Comment

You guys have alot of faith in that Turd.

I'm not impressed with McBride for beating Tyson at all.

I am however, impressed with the way he handled the hype and never got discouraged. Wlad only fights well when things are going his way. When guys fight back, Wlad blows it. McBride will fight back.

Comment

You need a chin to fight back against Wlad, and McBride doesn't. Nor reflexes. Nor even the handspeed to ever land cleanly on Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X