No announcement yet.

IT'S GONNA ****IN POUR ON SATURDAY!!!! lolololol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S GONNA ****IN POUR ON SATURDAY!!!! lolololol

Got a few phone calls tonight lettin me know that its supposed to thunderstorm this weekend, and on saturday its gonna pour... and o yea, I live about 20 minutes away from Yankee Stadium.

They say the fight will go on no matter what tho, cause the ring will be covered.

Which should be sick.

There was a fight in Cananda on ESPN2 a while ago i think it was an Ngoudjo fight, where it POURED and the crowd just ate that **** up they LOVED it. The fight was better because of it IMO.

I hope the PUerto Ricans like rain...

That's going to be crazy. Can't wait. Almost like Friday night lights, playing football under a steady rain with the drops cascading from the lights, epic.

Comment

that would be kinda epic.

Comment

That's sounds awesome. Should look sweet in HD!

Comment

What about fighters slipping in the ring??

Comment

Lol if it does rain it will be awesome.

Comment

i hope people around that area who will watch at home dont have directv....****, is too good to miss!..go cotto!

Comment

wrd should be awsome.

But isnt it hilarious how they picked this day months in advance, and despite the fact that we have had like 3 weeks of great weather in a row down here, it will ****ing pour that day.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                  wrd should be awsome.

But isnt it hilarious how they picked this day months in advance, and despite the fact that we have had like 3 weeks of great weather in a row down here, it will ****ing pour that day.

lol

God wanted this one to be special

Comment

Its actually supposed to be fine sat an rain on Friday and Sunday. but it seems to change ever hour..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X