Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at the damage on Bhops face and mouth (response to PBF/Bhop defense thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
    what are you talking about. Hatton and DLH hit PBF clean only a few times before their punches were ineffective due to Floyds defense

both had a few clean punches in the begining rounds but floyd adapted and they were no longer clean or simply missed
    That is his prime against sorry and old fighters too.
    Will Floyd still shine at 44? lol Floyd is already dimishing.
    You have still yet to rebutal my first reponse so I will post it again.

Hopkins was not born into boxing. Didn't BHop start boxing when he was in the joint? They groomed Floyd into a defensive fighter/runner while he was still in diapers. I don't think lil Floyd ever had a fight in his life outside of the ring unlike bhop who lived on the streets was maybe fighting cus that is the way the streets are. Floyd was not even allowed to leave the house and play with other kids because his grandma would spank Floyds little butt if he left the house, bhop on the other hand was just a hoodlum. I think there is a big difference in these too.

And do you think Floyd will be fighting at the age of 44?
    lol the biatch already retired once in his prime what makes you think Floyd would ever be able to do what Hopkins is doing today at his age?

In closing, Hopkins is a much better defensive fighter than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      not cool...it's not a beauty contest
      exactly... hopkins aint winning any modeling contracts even before he started boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
        That is his prime against sorry and old fighters too.
        Will Floyd still shine at 44? lol Floyd is already dimishing.
        You have still yet to rebutal my first reponse so I will post it again.

Hopkins was not born into boxing. Didn't BHop start boxing when he was in the joint? They groomed Floyd into a defensive fighter/runner while he was still in diapers. I don't think lil Floyd ever had a fight in his life outside of the ring unlike bhop who lived on the streets was maybe fighting cus that is the way the streets are. Floyd was not even allowed to leave the house and play with other kids because his grandma would spank Floyds little butt if he left the house, bhop on the other hand was just a hoodlum. I think there is a big difference in these too.

And do you think Floyd will be fighting at the age of 44?
        lol the biatch already retired once in his prime what makes you think Floyd would ever be able to do what Hopkins is doing today at his age?

In closing, Hopkins is a much better defensive fighter than Floyd.

im talking their whole careers. im not talking a select range of time like you. and remember, BHOP said PBF was the best boxer of their ERA.

case closed. yall want to talk about everything under the sun except the fact. its plain and simple.

who takes the least punishment? the answer is FLoyd. stats back up the facts

Comment

im talking their whole careers. im not talking a select range of time like you. and remember, BHOP said PBF was the best boxer of their ERA.

case closed. yall want to talk about everything under the sun except the fact. its plain and simple.

who takes the least punishment? the answer is FLoyd. stats back up the facts
          Because BHOP says that Floyd is the best we have to take his word for it? lol that is BHOP's opinion and is no more valuable than yours or mine. Since when did BHOP become God and his word solid gold? Floyd might have been the best boxer in the lower weight class but yet he still lost to Castillo and too many people saw it that way lovers and haters of the joyboy. Floyd is the better defensive runner of this era but then again he has faught nothing but bums and old men while moving up so there is no real barometer to prove it. Floyd was getting hit by Judah and Floyd was dropped by Judah. Floyd has yet to fight a Mosley, a Cotto or a Margarito of our era too.

Manny was hit less then Floyd was against both Hatton and ODLH.
          oooppss

BTW if Hopkins said that you sucked his stick should I believe it? lol

hahahaaa
          Last edited by Google_It_Bitch; 05-11-2009, 05:52 PM.

Comment

How dare he be ugly, he ****in sucks. You do know Ali called himself The Greatest and pretty independently right? Him neing the greatest had nothing to do with his looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              not cool...it's not a beauty contest

Comment

how the hell can his defense be considered remotely close to PBF's?

Bhops nose is pushed in, grill is messed up, cheek bones and other facial features are blunted.

they call Floyd mayweather Pretty Boy Floyd for a reason...people
                Who do you think has the tighter arsehole? It would be obvious to say Floyd since Bernard had a prison stint. But then again....

Oh and (no ****)
                Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 05-11-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

LOL. This thread is yet another example of just how ******ed NSB is.

Comment

like i said, Bhop didnt sustain all that damage to his face while in prison or he would have scars from cuts, cuts tha would open in fights.

Fatten facial feature are due to sustained and continuious blows to the face over many years.

hattons face is due to punishment, Gattis face, even mosley's face.

you fools love to get off topic.

Comment

how the hell can his defense be considered remotely close to PBF's?

Bhops nose is pushed in, grill is messed up, cheek bones and other facial features are blunted.

they call Floyd mayweather Pretty Boy Floyd for a reason...people

You just made everyone on this site just a little dumber with that thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X