Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have GIFS of Roy Jones Jr. getting dominated and humiliated by Calzaghe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    JMM-Diaz .
    Cheers mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
      Brilliant performance by the legend Joe Calzaghe.

I'm looking for some gifs of the arrogant Yank Roy Jones Jr. getting taunted, humiliated, dominated and raped by the great Calzaghe.
      Calzaghe sucks something awful but he did humiliate the **** out of way over the hill Jones. Sweet comeuppance for Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post

The bombs sumtimes come in handy when you feel like you gonna pass out. Sinkin 1 or 2 before you fuck a ***** is gravy too.
        hav u tried the green apple martini that comes in the same kind of bottle. i cant remember the brand name but its cheap and will **** u up. its put me on my ass a number of times

Comment

• Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
          Calzaghe sucks something awful but he did humiliate the **** out of way over the hill Jones. Sweet comeuppance for Jones.
          lmao.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            hav u tried the green apple martini that comes in the same kind of bottle. i cant remember the brand name but its cheap and will **** u up. its put me on my ass a number of times
            Nah homey. That's a new 1 on me. I'm sure I know somebody who drinks it tho. I learn of a lotta new drinks that way. Even females get me experimentin wit some **** I never heard of that ends up bein quality.

Comment

Nah homey. That's a new 1 on me. I'm sure I know somebody who drinks it tho. I learn of a lotta new drinks that way. Even females get me experimentin wit some **** I never heard of that ends up bein quality.
              theres like 3 or 4 different flavors. the green apple, blueberry etc..... soon as i can find a pic of it ill post it or send it to u

Comment

• I forgot.

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                  i think they were referring to guinness draught, not guinness extra stout

i love them both though
                  I just had a case of guinness 250th anniversary. Very Smooth!!

Comment

He got his GIF already. Now it's just casual beer talk here. You drink bro?
                    i dont smoke and i drink occasionally. im an amateur fighter myself so im trying to stay healthy as much as i can

Comment

• Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      Brilliant performance by the legend Joe Calzaghe.

I'm looking for some gifs of the arrogant Yank Roy Jones Jr. getting taunted, humiliated, dominated and raped by the great Calzaghe.

This should give you something to masturbate about.

Comment

Working...
                      X