This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    1. The thing is one fallacious argument through personal incredulity.

2. It's also full of lies.

But hey, what's a lie or two when you're promoting the truth!?
    Which 'lies'?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post

lol. You're a ****. But a funny ****.
      Changed my user title for ya.

And calling people a phaggot and a tranny is a proper response? lol
      In your first post you called piggy a phaggot ffs!
      You're as thick as you are stoopid.
      Thanks for the user title change. I strive to add a little humor in most of my posts!

As for name calling, everybody does it it their own way. Comes with the whole internet warrior persona of every poster on here. Piggy is bad for threads...these discussions are thrown out to explore other poster's ideas, research, etc. piggy just tries to shoot down the whole topic by saying," it cant happen because no." That is not good for what the thread was originally started for, sharing each persons thoughts. Its like squeal doesnt want people to get together and brainstorm/share thoughts, ideas, beliefs, etc. i guess i do not stand for censorship, which piggy is all about

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        Thanks for the user title change. I strive to add a little humor in most of my posts!

As for name calling, everybody does it it their own way. Comes with the whole internet warrior persona of every poster on here. Piggy is bad for threads...these discussions are thrown out to explore other poster's ideas, research, etc. piggy just tries to shoot down the whole topic by saying," it cant happen because no." That is not good for what the thread was originally started for, sharing each persons thoughts. Its like squeal doesnt want people to get together and brainstorm/share thoughts, ideas, beliefs, etc. i guess i do not stand for censorship, which piggy is all about
        Piggy is an idiot. He doesn't even know how to debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Which 'lies'?
          The one about Hani Hanjour being "unable to handle a Cessna". While it's true that he barely passed flight school this was not because of his skills as a pilot but because of his weakness with the English language. I believe somebody at one point mentioned he had trouble landing a Cessna. But his plan wasn't exactly to land the plane.

But, hey, if it makes uncritical thinkers agree with your Youtube video then what's the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            Piggy is an idiot. He doesn't even know how to debate.
            How many people was involved in this conspiracy of yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
              http://youtu.be/MmbPh3u7_q0

This Video quickly shows why people are asking questions.
              The conspiracy theory version would be too bizarre and absurd to be funny.

Comment

The one about Hani Hanjour being "unable to handle a Cessna". While it's true that he barely passed flight school this was not because of his skills as a pilot but because of his weakness with the English language. I believe somebody at one point mentioned he had trouble landing a Cessna. But his plan wasn't exactly to land the plane.

But, hey, if it makes uncritical thinkers agree with your Youtube video then what's the problem?
                Holy shit...you solved the case!

Comment

Are you referring to the part about how the guy supposedly did a corkscrew and then crashed a plane flying horizontally into the Pentagon?

While, I'm certainly glad you cleared that hole little oversight up on the part of the video maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Are you referring to the part about how the guy supposedly did a corkscrew and then crashed a plane flying horizontally into the Pentagon?

While, I'm certainly glad you cleared that hole little oversight up on the part of the video maker.
                    I think he's saying something along the lines of if you don't know English, you can't fly a plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      How many people was involved in this conspiracy of yours?
                      Obviously quite a few.

What I know is that the official story is a lie, and that anybody believing the government version is naïve, stupid, and/or in denial.

Comment

Working...
                      X