Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya Allegedly Involved In Charlie Sheen Inspired Sex and Drug Orgy Read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya Allegedly Involved In Charlie Sheen Inspired Sex and Drug Orgy Read

By Johnny Walker
    When former boxing great Oscar De La Hoya recently came clean and admitted to posing in women’s lingerie while high on cocaine and alcohol, it seems that he left a few details out.
    That’s at least if the story of Angelica Marie Cecora, 25, who is suing De La Hoya for emotional distress, false imprisonment, assault and battery, is to be believed.
    According to a report in the New York Post, Cecora, a “model,” was hired by De La Hoya back in March (prior to the fighter’s stint in rehab) under the fictitious name “Thomas Crown” to help him unwind after a trip to Iraq, a place which lacked the booze and sex action the ex-champ requires.
    Cecora says De La Hoya was manically swilling booze during a dinner at the Ritz-Carlton on Central Park South in Manhattan, and eventually revealed his true identity to her. Then things really got sordid.
    The duo moved to De La Hoya’s room, where Oscar continued to drink heavily, she says. Then the former champ really got his freak on, prancing around the room in Cecora’s undies.
    “He was the exact same size as me. He fit into the tiniest pair of underwear that I had been wearing,” Cecora tells the Post.
    “He was dancing, playing around with my [clothes], playing a woman, very feminine. “
    Inspired after a robust bout of intercourse, De La Hoya then decided to call for some special room service – and what the delivery man brought him was cocaine. After greedily hoovering line after line of the white stuff, De La Hoya, claims the woman, began to shout the Charlie Sheen-inspired maxim: “Winning!”
    De La Hoya allegedly told Cecora, now joined by her foxy Russian roommate and selected sex toys for some hot three-way action with the champ, that he idolizes the wayward actor Sheen – an admission which may be the biggest transgression made against good taste in this entire affair.
    Interestingly, Cecora claims that De La Hoya, fired up by his yelling of Sheen-isms, then requested an “extreme sex act” requiring the use of the sex toys, in which the boxing great was “in these positions that [still] keep flashing into my head.”
    “I explained to him I have never done that before,” says Cecora. The mind reels at the images being conjured up here.
    De La Hoya was so wasted and utterly insatiable, says Cecora, that the women finally locked him out of his own bedroom, and left the frustrated and still randy ex-champ to sleep on the couch. In retaliation, perhaps, De La Hoya, Cecora claims, took off early the next day and stuck her and her Russian roomie with a $1500 bill, which they also skipped out on.
    De La Hoya has so far issued no comments on Cecora’s allegations.

Read more: http://www.*************.com/headlin...#ixzz1dKSs41dg

what a freak

Comment

whoa, you got them champ

Comment

lmao @ Thomas Crown

Comment

Positions that still flashes in their memories?

Et Tu Oscar. You are tea bagger?

Comment

I love De La Hoya more and more now

Comment

jesus christ

what the truck is even going on these days

Comment

LOL. tranny is a freak.

Comment

lol oscar smashed n dashed

Comment

Working...