No announcement yet.

what is up with this brian vera vs gabrial rosado BARE KNUCKLE boxing match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Yea, it's not as authentic as I thought, I read the title and thought this was a throwback fight where two guys wrapped their hands, threw a mouthpiece in, and went to war for 47 rounds in the sweltering heat.
    UK underground bare knuckle boxing is like that. Minus the heat of course

Comment

Yea, it's not as authentic as I thought, I read the title and thought this was a throwback fight where two guys wrapped their hands, threw a mouthpiece in, and went to war for 47 rounds in the sweltering heat.
      Yeah, I thought the same. Then I read that nevada sanctioned it which made me dubious.
      Never heard of BKB though. I'll watch out of interest, can't say i'm expecting much though.

Comment

This is pretty stupid for these guys to do.

there's a reason skilled fighters don't do this kind of fight. One, the pay sucks, two, you can get some major scars that will re-open for the rest of your career.

I hope there getting paid well for this, these guys are good enough and fought enough to do serious damage to each other.

Comment

If it's available in my area, then I'm watching it.... Will be a great spectacle

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            UK underground bare knuckle boxing is like that. Minus the heat of course
            Yea, but sadly my only exposure to that is Snatch, and Knuckle, two great films.

Comment

This is what real bare knuckle fighting is:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3slz...e_gdata_player

Obviously rosados fight won't be like this because there's more rules, and some tony gloves....

but look at these dudes faces afterwards. And Rosado and Vera are way better boxers than these dudes. There going to destroy each other. I hope they got paid well for this.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                This is what real bare knuckle fighting is:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3slz...e_gdata_player

Obviously rosados fight won't be like this because there's more rules, and some tony gloves....

but look at these dudes faces afterwards. And Rosado and Vera are way better boxers than these dudes. There going to destroy each other. I hope they got paid well for this.
                Yea, but they deserve respect imo, UK is the motherland of boxing, they breed warriors, look at Hatton, Hamed, Fury, and Froch.

Comment

Yea, but they deserve respect imo, UK is the motherland of boxing, they breed warriors, look at Hatton, Hamed, Fury, and Froch.
                  The guys in the video I posted aren't English, there Irish gypsys.

Comment

Sad to see this. I found the documentary Knuckle interesting but not for pro boxers. Less sweet science and more bum fight, caveman ****. I'm not in boxing just to see two guys beat each other senseless. Seems like an odd move for two boxers still getting fights.

Comment

This fight addix posted is a war!

Comment

Working...
                      X