No announcement yet.

"Carl Froch is nothing but a British hype job" - Agree or Disagree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Nobody's going to agree. OP is clearly one of those Irish people who despises Britain and can't stand to see it any sort of success.
    Absolutely not. I support Manchester City and my girlfriend is from London.
    Just telling it how I see it, so get back in your box. Butt hurt f*ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      If it's the best thing why not try do it then? A true "warrior" fights to be the best, you guys are contradicting yourselves.
      Unlike the guy in your AVI

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Unlike the guy in your AVI
        This thread isn't about Floyd and never have I once described him as a warrior.
        If your not willing to stick to the thread topic your going on ignore for 24hrs.

Comment

The British media are great at hyping there fighters,
          The British fans aren't the sharpest and are fairly easy to convince.

I am reading on here from British posters comments like "is Carl Froch the best British fighter ever?"
          It's pretty embarrassing.

Let's be honest here, the British media did a great job hyping up Bute before Froch knocked him out. He went life and death with a past it Mikkel Kessler,
          He was outboxed by an old washed up Jermain Taylor and they robbed a Andre Dirrell in the UK.

Got completely outclassed by Andre Ward and now he's afraid to rematch him,
          Despite not even deserving the chance to do so.

George Groves? Who the **** is he? What has he done? Which world champions has he beaten? What even warranted him to fight Froch? He outboxed Froch and exposed him for the majority of the rounds over the last two fights.

Inexperience unfortunately got the better of him in the second fight and he was robbed in the first.

In your opinion, do you think Froch is overrated?
          Wow I think the "British" are aware of Carl Froch weakness, How he fights with regard to his style, But that's what makes his fights entertaining to a certain degree..
          Has there even been an entertaining Ward fight?? I must be honest after the last fight Ward Vs Froch I can't see the point in watching a rematch!! Is Froch overrated ? from what I can see he's a good fighter and had some great fights, And he does put it on the line nearly every time he steps in the ring.. Just looking at the Groves fight if he didn't make that second fight he would have lost lots of respect and that is totally understandable, It's the same reason that Mayweather is now losing the respect of the boxing community at large IMO.. He should of made the Manny fight period.. Is Froch our best boxer in UK ever... No I'm giving that to Nigel Benn

Comment

GTFOH! Fought every legit fighter in and around his weight class. Only lost to the very best, yet he's over rated?

Comment

TS went drinking came back and started this thread.

Carl Froch has one of the most solid resumes in boxing right now.

He's the biggest warrior in boxing too.

If Ward wants to show who's the best again, he knows where to go. Who wants to fight in jOakland?

Comment

I'm confused how he's overrated. Fought at the top solidly for 6 years now with only one unavenged defeat. Obviously he'd fight Ward again, a man who's currently in a legal battle and isn't even talking about his next opponent.

Nobody's saying he's the best fighter in British history but there's no denying he's got one of the best resumes in British boxing history, second only to Lennox Lewis.

I desperately wanted Groves to beat him but Froch pulled it out against a highly skilled, fast, hard hitting opponent in his prime and for that you've got to give him respect just like you have for all his other top level wins.

Now go crawl back under the rock you came from you little hater.

Comment

a hype job, rofl.

the guy was one of the top 168 lbers in one of the best 168 lb eras of all time.

Comment

So beating Groves warrants that? STFU
                    Froch has always been in top 10 P4P.

Has nothing to do with beating another undefeated fighter although that list is impressive. He has top 2-3 resume in boxing right now,period...end of discussion.

Wins over 18-20 world class opponents and numerous world champions will do that for a fighter !!!

Hope that humble pie tastes good,dumb ass.

Comment

Not Frochs fault Ward has the drawing power of a independent b grade Bosnian romantic comedy.

Comment

Working...
                      X