Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lighter puncher at welterweight pac or floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lighter puncher at welterweight pac or floyd?

Pac fans talk about him destroying guys at welterweight like he has super punching power but who has hurt or ko'd lately? Floyd is probably a lighter puncher than most guys at lightweight no?

Floyd's punching power is underrated imo, and he is cautious of his hands. imo Pac hits harder most of the time but floyd can wack when he wants to.

Comment

Floyd is the bigger puncher, Floyd just have been wearing them pillow grant gloves, contrary to the past when he used to wear Reyes gloves, even still he's backing fighters up in a division above him........................

Manny never was a power power puncher, he always was a accumulation puncher, ko'ing a past it drug addicted fighter in Hatton skewed peoples perception of Manny's power, and his perception also.....................
      Last edited by sbbigmike; 12-03-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Steve Forbes sparred both and said Mayweather's punches were more damaging. The difference is Pacquiao is willing to put himself out there to land the devastating combinations, where as Floyd will wait until the time is right to pour it on, it's usually in the mid to late rounds. I couldn't tell you who was the better puncher, some would be quick to say Manny though.

Comment

Mayweather has the lighter punch. Just because Pac didnt stop Rios doesnt mean he doesnt hit a hell of lot harder than May. Though I will say that Floyd haters definitely underestimate Floyds power.

Comment

pacquiao punches harder

Comment

Originally posted by unotme View Post
              Pac fans talk about him destroying guys at welterweight like he has super punching power but who has hurt or ko'd lately? Floyd is probably a lighter puncher than most guys at lightweight no?
              All I know is Floyd doesn't bust bones or make guys swell up or even knock a guy down unless it's a sucker punch

Comment

Originally posted by unotme View Post
                umm wasnt it the flomoes who accused pac of being on steriods because he was walking thru all these bigger guys? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Mayweather has the lighter punch. Just because Pac didnt stop Rios doesnt mean he doesnt hit a hell of lot harder than May. Though I will say that Floyd haters definitely underestimate Floyds power.
                  i think some people is reaching with the pac/rios fight, sure pac didnt ko rios but look at rios face after the fight was over. when was the last time rios looked like that after a fight??....

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Steve Forbes sparred both and said Mayweather's punches were more damaging. The difference is Pacquiao is willing to put himself out there to land the devastating combinations, where as Floyd will wait until the time is right to pour it on, it's usually in the mid to late rounds. I couldn't tell you who was the better puncher, some would be quick to say Manny though.
                    I'll just compare the Moslely fight than take here say from you

Comment

Working...
                    X