Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Timothy Bradley @ 147 - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? this is a rather obvious outcome. Bradley wins. Hell, he may even stop Khan.

Comment

Khan no longer can win the big one. He get tired in the second half of the fight if he isn't iced in the first half. Bradley wouldn't ice him early but he might late.
      Last edited by Cyberspace; 10-25-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
        "Amir Khan your next"
        "Amir Khan i'm coming for you"
        "Amir Khan you escaped" LOLLLLL

runs away

Khan: "Grow some balls" while Bradley walks in to fight old man casamayor...

Bradley can't call himself an ATG when he didn't want to finish his job at 140 by beating Khan...
        Khan is a washed up, glass chinned, mentally wrecked, prima-donna who is barely good enough to sweep Bradley's sidewalk off.

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
          Khan no longer can win the big one. He get tired in the second half of the fight if he isn't iced in the first half. Bradley wouldn't ice him early but he might late.
          Khan won the Championship rounds against Peterson, he won't fade.

If Maidana did not hurt Khan, he would not have won a round. If Garcia did not hurt Khan, he would not have won a round. Malignaggi barely won a round, and he's a good pure boxer. Zab Judah didn't win a round, Kotenik got completely outboxed. McCloskey and Molina shut-out.

Only guy who took rounds off Khan was a juiced up Peterson with a favorable ref and he lost 8-4 on my card.

Bradley needs to hurt Khan, and if he doesn't, he isn't winning.

Bradley's KO percentage is 37.5%, just two stoppages since 2007.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 10-25-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
            Khan won the Championship rounds against Peterson, he won't fade.

If Maidana did not hurt Khan, he would not have won a round. If Garcia did not hurt Khan, he would not have won a round. Malignaggi barely won a round, and he's a good pure boxer. Zab Judah didn't win a round, Kotenik got completely outboxed. McCloskey and Molina shut-out.

Only guy who took rounds off Khan was a juiced up Peterson with a favorable ref and he lost 8-4 on my card.

Bradley needs to hurt Khan, and if he doesn't, he isn't winning.

Bradley's KO percentage is 37.5%, just two stoppages since 2007.
            But it's a Khan thread, everyone beats him by KO now apparently. Hell I really don't like the guy, but its not funny anymore. Especially when we are now saying Bradley may stop someone

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
              If Maidana did not hurt Khan, he would not have won a round. If Garcia did not hurt Khan, he would not have won a round.
              "IF" my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                "IF" my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
                I think you missed the point. The post was with regard to a Bradley fight.

Comment

I have no doubt Bradley would beat Khan. I don't rate Bradley on a super high level but after the way Peterson exposed Khan's complete inability to fight on the inside I just can't see Khan being able to cope with bradley's constant pressure.

Comment

Bradley stops Virgil Hill trained Khan. Khan just isnt the same.

At 140 a Roach trained Khan I think would have been the worst stylistical fight for Bradley at the time. It could look like Pac-Clottey or Froch-Abraham where Khan uses fast combinations to keep Bradley in his shell. Not Khan is too stationary even Diaz almost KHTFO I think Bradley would of.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Garcia stoppage was premature, Khan was fighting back and recovered, up until them Khan was schooling Danny, go watch the fight again.

Khan beats Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X