No announcement yet.

Could a heavyweight KO a welterweight with a jab?srs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a heavyweight KO a welterweight with a jab?srs

Lets say a 230 pound skilled Heavyweight lands a solid Jab on a guy like Mayweather, could he KO him?

Highly unlikely anyone KO's Mayweather with a jab. Someone like Amir Khan though, you bet your ass.

Comment

I don't know about a KO but definitely a knockdown.

Comment

Larry Holmes, wlad , or foreman I think could ko a ww with a jab.

Comment

I would assume so. I mean a WW KO'd another WW with a jab. Kell Brook did it to an Argentinian fighter who's name slips my mind ATM.

Comment

I assume so. 73 pound weight difference and the fact heavyweights can push you back with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              Highly unlikely anyone KO's Mayweather with a jab. Someone like Amir Khan though, you bet your ass.

But OP the answer is yes.

Comment

Sonny Liston's jab would separate Mayweather's head from this galaxy.

Comment

Well i weigh 235 and I put a LHW on his ass with a straight jab down the pibe, and he had helmet on, i have also broken 2 noses, so yes

My jab is heavy and fast, a right hook perfectly palced on the head from a fully fledge HW would end the fight

Comment

An Audley Harrison jab, no, but a good solid jab from most heavyweights would at least send a welter onto queer street.

Comment

Working...
                    X