No announcement yet.

wrist/hand pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrist/hand pain

so i've just started sort of boxing. i was working on the heavy bag 3 weeks ago, and after the 2nd day of training my left wrist started aching. it is kind of hard to explain where exactly the pain is coming from. it's in the wrist/forearm and the tenden of he middle finger. today i've tried the heavy bag again because the pain was almost gone, and the same thing happened. the hand is freaking shaking and it feels sore as ****.what is wrong with my hand? my right hand is sore too but in a good kind of way lol, and even though i hit harder with it it doesn't hurt as my left.

Originally posted by MadeInRussia View Post
    so i've just started sort of boxing. i was working on the heavy bag 3 weeks ago, and after the 2nd day of training my left wrist started aching. it is kind of hard to explain where exactly the pain is coming from. it's in the wrist/forearm and the tenden of he middle finger. today i've tried the heavy bag again because the pain was almost gone, and the same thing happened. the hand is freaking shaking and it feels sore as ****.what is wrong with my hand? my right hand is sore too but in a good kind of way lol, and even though i hit harder with it it doesn't hurt as my left.
    Try wrist rolls like Kostya Tszue did, here are some other wrist strengthening exercises: http://www.rosstraining.com/articles...gthehands.html

Comment

i'll try those. thanks. weird, but the pain is almost gone now.

Comment

You should focus on your legs and footwork and leave the bag training for 2 months.One month should be enough but you should stay on the safe side.

Comment

Working...
        X