Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't Ward and Donaire Suspected of ROIDING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire volunteered and doing tests year round. And Donaire was already quick and KO'ing people even before Conte. Add to that, you don't see any dramatic physical changes with Doniare unlike someone.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      Say what you want about Conte, but he never dropped dime on his athletes. He did his time and since has worked with WADA and VADA to clean up the sport. He has the only fighter that will submit to 365/24/7 testing with no loopholes or exemptions (AKA USADA self made rules). Memo on the other hand snitched on his own athletes to avoid jail, moved outta the country to Mexico, changed his name. Then takes a 39 yet old lightweight on the wrong side of his prime and turns him into a hulking welterweight in less than a year. Look I know you're a homer but c'mon. JMM is loved by not just Mexicans, he gets respect from Americans, P'Ricans, Euros, damn near everyone. We all agree he is HOFer and has been robbed once maybe twice vs the TR cash cow. When all of us see what's going on, so to should you...and be honest with yourself, assess the situation and come to grips with it. Instead of sticking your head in the sand because he's a fellow Mexican and defending him when deep down you know what the deal is. Don't deflect on Conte, Nonito, nor Ward.

That said most people are ok with JMM being on the sauce seeing as he's
      Fighting fire with fire.
      Good post. Quoting in case people who are too lazy to read all this haven't yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        they both work with conte don't they?

i mean people are saying JMM is on the juice because he works with Hernandez, so by using the same logic of freedie roach is donaire and ward on the juice?
        neither guy is really ripped like JMM, Berto, Roidweather is

Comment

these two are youngsters, and please look at donaire's build anyway, marquez on the other hand, improved his physique and became muscular than ever at his 39s, so thats where the haters doubted and ofcourse working with his new man. i dont know that much, but maybe physical conditioning really helped.

for me, his innocent til proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            these two are youngsters, and please look at donaire's build anyway, marquez on the other hand, improved his physique and became muscular than ever at his 39s, so thats where the haters doubted and ofcourse working with his new man. i dont know that much, but maybe physical conditioning really helped.

for me, his innocent til proven guilty.
            And that's all there is to it. Of course, no fighter is above suspicion, but damn these so-called boxing fans need to put away their pitchforks and stop with the blatant accusations. Which, btw, are grounded on the basis of guilty by association or unconfirmed rumors. In other words, it's all speculative thought fueled by conjecture.

Comment

Year round testing or not,Donaire will never be busted for steroids. Victor Conte (a steroid genius) ****ed up once,he will make sure it never happens again.

Comment

Didn't Ward take OSDT for the Froch fight?

And Ward doesn't really do anything so physically spectacular to his oppoents... He doesn't have significant power, he doesn't have crazy speed, he doesn't unlimited stamina... If he's on something, then I'd hate to see how he looks "natural"

Comment

they both work with conte don't they?

i mean people are saying JMM is on the juice because he works with Hernandez, so by using the same logic of freedie roach is donaire and ward on the juice?
                  Give it some time.

Wait until the Pacroid/Floroid migrate there slowly over time.

Comment

obviously you don't understand the thread idiot at no point was i ''pointing the finger'' at anyone i don't believe andre ward or donaire are on any performance enhancing drugs

i just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of ward and donaire fans suggesting JMM is on them due to the fact that he has Hernandez on his team when ward and donaire have conte on there team
                    How about the ones that suspect hes juicing because of his body growth so quickly? Whats your argument there??

Comment

I think first hand that Ward is legit.

He's just been working his ass off since god knows whenever LOL. Probably kept the same routine way prior to WINNING THE DAMN OLYMPIC GOLD.

But Donaire I mean..............who in their right mind would think that little guy is roiding? His punching power? I think that's what makes him so exciting was his gift in power punching and especially countering someone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X